Thnx riot, on my promo game..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraftEhh

03-05-2013

I hope this ends up being loss forgiven and my promotion back up for grabs. It said counted as a leave.

revolutionknitez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

my game didn't even launch and I get a leave. This new tier system sucks when you get screwed out of a promotional series because Riot can't hire competent programmers to code.

Weepet

03-05-2013

I lost many LP because of the massive disconection and it marked that game as a leave and on lolking as a Lost from each team ....

Reathien

03-06-2013

Don't play ranked when there are server issues? I unno, doesn't seem like common sense to queue for ranked when there's even a chance you'll be DC'd or have other problems.

Elsabet

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reathien View Post
Don't play ranked when there are server issues? I unno, doesn't seem like common sense to queue for ranked when there's even a chance you'll be DC'd or have other problems.
There were no indications of issues before the server crash last night. My game was going perfectly fine when suddenly I was stuck in position with "Attempting to reconnect" rapidly flashing. I flipped out, assuming my internet was to blame. I tried everything to reconnect asap, especially because we had made a comeback and were almost certainly going to win. I got on Skype and messaged my duo partner who told me that when I dc'd, 3 enemies dc'd as well. My team proceeded to win as quickly as they could, especially so that I would get a win instead of a leave. And I did. And it ruled. But my opponents deserve a loss forgiven; it was a close match.

ownasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Ah, you poor poor people.
Quick if you complain in forms and blame riot staff and call them incompetent they will surely fix your problems....

CraftEhh

03-06-2013

We complain when random things happen when no warning is given so technically something went wrong without any notice and we want something done about it

Oh Storm

03-06-2013

riot fails lately, and if you haven't noticed, the server has crashed every single night the past week.

ZOMGTURTLE

03-06-2013

I don't understand the hate for Riot, saying they fail or can't hire competent programmers. I dunno about you, but I've never tried to ensure server stability on the biggest video game in the world. Maybe it's not easy.

However, I'm in the same boat and hope they do loss preventions for last night. Least they could do for us.

ROKAF JE

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutionknitez View Post
my game didn't even launch and I get a leave. This new tier system sucks when you get screwed out of a promotional series because Riot can't hire competent programmers to code.
Maybe you should give it a shot.