How everyone should be in an LoL game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PensukeD

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckafreesunday View Post
I DIDN'T HEAR NO BELL
I've won several games where everyone was like omfg surrender and we kept hitting no
For me, that happened twice after over 400 games. And two teammates constantly saying no made me waste about 30 minutes in at least 30 other games.

Graiskye

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckafreesunday View Post
I DIDN'T HEAR NO BELL
I've won several games where everyone was like omfg surrender and we kept hitting no
So have we all your not unique in that.
I used to think never surrender ever too, and then I realised I was just being an ******* to teammates.
Sometimes you surrender, that's the way it is, you don't have to prove to anyone that you'll fight every match to the bitter end.
If you are beat, your beat, surrender and move on.
We've all had amazing come backs, that not what this is about its about fighting hopeless matches. When its 3 vs 5, and Im Heimer, I could defend base for a long time, and keep harassing the opp team, but what is the point in that aside from proving I can survive for quite a while. And yes I know 3 v 5 can win done it many many times, but not always.
Some games you lose.

suckafreesunday

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynocerous View Post
IIT: Another bad player who can't identify a loss thinks he's better because he can't identify a loss. Trying to drag out a game for 20 more minutes hoping that someone DCs is just as bad as lift-off terran baddies.
Hardly never said anything about my play style just that I never quit afk or surrender because I'm playing the game to the end as a previous poster stated the game can turn around very quickly

suckafreesunday

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graiskye View Post
So have we all your not unique in that.
I used to think never surrender ever too, and then I realised I was just being an ******* to teammates.
Sometimes you surrender, that's the way it is, you don't have to prove to anyone that you'll fight every match to the bitter end.
If you are beat, your beat, surrender and move on.
We've all had amazing come backs, that not what this is about its about fighting hopeless matches. When its 3 vs 5, and Im Heimer, I could defend base for a long time, and keep harassing the opp team, but what is the point in that aside from proving I can survive for quite a while. And yes I know 3 v 5 can win done it many many times, but not always.
Some games you lose.
3v5's usually don't last very long anyway and its not like I turtle when I know I lost I just go for kills also I'm not proving anything to anyone I just never give up

suckafreesunday

11-01-2010

So what I'm getting out of this is the community thinks kills are all that matters and if they are up in kills then they win even if you are up in towers granted they usually go hand in hand but not always but since they have more kills they will win so lets just give up because my K/D means the world to me.

I committed to a game I'm going to fight to the end

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

I do a surrender vote whenever the opponent does one.

JLiberationArmy

11-01-2010

I would have to agree with OP on this one, Countless time

OH NO FIRST BLOOD, I'm surrendering at 25.
OH NO WE LOST INHIB, I'm surrendering at 25.

It gets really annoying. But just remember if they act like that ingame they'll act like that in real life.

OH NO MY GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME. I'm gonna suicide AT 25.
OH NO I'M SCREWED, I'M gonna suicide AT 25.
OH NO EVERYONE HATES ME, I'M gonna suicide AT 25.

Because obviously instead of thinking something through and trying to fix up mistakes, you should just give up. YAY!

The way you act ingame reflects how you act in real life. So if you meet a scammer or a "tough" guy in game. Chances are their not a good person IRL.

Therefore, let people with no willpower surrender. Just hit "No" it's a vote and everyone's entitled to it right?

Why should I vote yes if I believe it's still possible?

That's what America is based upon, you get to voice your opinion whether is liked or not. No one should be able to stop and discourage in what you believe in.

Twilexia

11-01-2010

rocky ftw

Suicide Penguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

AN lol game?

JLiberationArmy

11-01-2010

I would also come to the point, if it was "really" that "hopeless" If a surrender vote failed the game should end within 5 minutes...