How everyone should be in an LoL game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suckafreesunday

11-01-2010

Rocky once said: " I didn't hear no bell"
so even if you getting destroyed all game Never Surrender Never Quit you know why because you didn't hear no bell either and you may still be able to turn it around.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I NEVER SURRENDER EVER I ALWAYS SAY NO
its not over until its over give everyone a chance and maybe they had a bad early game but destroy late game it can happen NEVER QUIT NEVER SURRENDER

TLDR: I DIDNT HEAR NO BELL

shatteredperfect

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

you should learn when to give up you ****in noob

Zopo

11-01-2010

Not surrendering when you have clearly lost the game is disrespectful and a waste of everyone's time. I bet you keep voting no on 10/30 games and then ***** when someone goes afk.

suckafreesunday

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatteredperfect View Post
you should learn when to give up you ****in noob
I DIDN'T HEAR NO BELL
I've won several games where everyone was like omfg surrender and we kept hitting no

suckafreesunday

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zopo View Post
Not surrendering when you have clearly lost the game is disrespectful and a waste of everyone's time. I bet you keep voting no on 10/30 games and then ***** when someone goes afk.
I dont ***** when people afk I dont come to the forums to QQ I've done countless all or nothing pushes aka if we lose this the game is over and most people just do it

Siehydra

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zopo View Post
I've seen teams win a 10/30 game.

Then again that's because the team that was getting all the kills refused to push.

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

At least 10% of all the games I've played have had a minimum of one surrender vote by the winning team. People give up WAY to early in this game. I've had roflstomps turn around suddenly when the other team steals baron and catches our team in a bad position, aces us to end all out sprees, immediately pushes down an inhib, go back and spends all their money then catches some stupid person out farming the jungle, forces a team fight, ace, nexus.

It takes like, 4 minutes for the game to utterly and completely turn around. Once everyone is higher level, towers get crushed so easy its not even funny. One ace and the game can be over, even if its 10 kills to 30.

Now, I have surrendered at times, mostly when the game was really aggravating and not fun at all... But people really do surrender to much.

Rhynocerous

11-01-2010

IIT: Another bad player who can't identify a loss thinks he's better because he can't identify a loss. Trying to drag out a game for 20 more minutes hoping that someone DCs is just as bad as lift-off terran baddies.

Still not as bad as the people who can't identify when a game hasn't been lost. There are extremists on both sides. This topic is just one of them.

shatteredperfect

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckafreesunday View Post
I DIDN'T HEAR NO BELL
I've won several games where everyone was like omfg surrender and we kept hitting no
That's great.
I still hate you.

If 3 or more people want to quit in 5's, you and your ******ed buddy shouldn't be forcing them to keep playing the game just because you are too stupid to EVER give up.

I DERP DERP NO DERP!

****in' stupid.

Dyloslawer

11-01-2010

trolling is a art