The Fae Sorceress's House of Fun. (Ask Lulu)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
"I wear shoes. I could float, but why bother? The Institute regulations prevent levitating from actually doing anything. It's also both a waste of energy."
"Oh well see, there's the solution!" Lulu replied, "Next time you meet someone, just give them your shoes and tell them to walk around in them...then they won't judge you and everyone will be all happy."

Lulu dances around in place and giggles. For anyone else, this would be awkwardly weird, but for Lulu it's seems like just the natural thing to do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo the yordle

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
"Sure sure Leo," Lulu replied, motioning toward a nearby table and chair. On said table, Lulu set out a few berries from the Glade, "Come, let's sit. You have to try these purple berries. They are so sweet and juicy. But Pix says not to eat more than 3 an hour, or else it starts to make your mind go crazy."

Lulu walked over toward the table and sat down, toning down to a whisper, "Don't tell Pix, but I tend to sneak in a couple extra every once in a while. They are just that good."

She takes a berry off the table and eats it, smiling as she chewed, "So what's on your mind Leo?"
Leo sits down as well and takes a berry, finding that it was indeed very sweet. Smiling, he whispered back to Lulu.

"Oh don't worry, Pix won't hear a word from me." he chuckles slightly before continuing to his question.

"Anyway, you originally entered the Glade a long time ago, did anything immediately surprise you when you returned to Bandle City?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
Leo sits down as well and takes a berry, finding that it was indeed very sweet. Smiling, he whispered back to Lulu.

"Oh don't worry, Pix won't hear a word from me." he chuckles slightly before continuing to his question.

"Anyway, you originally entered the Glade a long time ago, did anything immediately surprise you when you returned to Bandle City?"
"Hmm..." Lulu let out as she put on her best thinking face, "Well I guess the most surprising thing was how so much time had gotten away from me. In the Glade I swore I was there or maybe 10 or so hours, but when Pix and I returned, they said centeries passed. I tought to myself 'That's impossible. I do not look like a 300 year old yorldle.'"

Lulu took another berry of the table, "Of course, getting used to things not changing shape and color all the time was a challenge too. I once spent 9 hours staring at grass just waiting for it to turn orange."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rumble

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Fae Sorceress:

Since you can not be in Bandle City, have you been in other City-States? And what is your oppinion about the technology of this century?

-Rumble, the Mechanized Menace.

PS: Some people says that Tristana hates you, do you know why?

((And: you will keep the baby dragon "Mr.Piggles" as "canon" or not?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
Fae Sorceress:

Since you can not be in Bandle City, have you been in other City-States? And what is your oppinion about the technology of this century?

-Rumble, the Mechanized Menace.

PS: Some people says that Tristana hates you, do you know why?

((And: you will keep the baby dragon "Mr.Piggles" as "canon" or not?))
((Yea Mr.Piggles is still around...just haven't brought him out yet.))

Lulu takes off her hat and uses it to write her response. Who knew her hat was also pen?

Hey Rumble!

I have been in Bandle City, but since I came out of the Glade the place changed so much. I don't particually remember much of what it was like before, but I can tell you it was a much smaller city. As for the other cities, I tend to enjoy visiting Demacia. It's not my favorite place in the world (That would be the Glade by the way) but there are a few nice people there, like Lux and Sona!

As for why Tristana hates me, I simply can't understand. Pix thinks it might have something to do with ************************


The rest of the letter seems to have been crossed out repetitively, as it to hide something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo the yordle

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
"Hmm..." Lulu let out as she put on her best thinking face, "Well I guess the most surprising thing was how so much time had gotten away from me. In the Glade I swore I was there or maybe 10 or so hours, but when Pix and I returned, they said centeries passed. I tought to myself 'That's impossible. I do not look like a 300 year old yorldle.'"

Lulu took another berry of the table, "Of course, getting used to things not changing shape and color all the time was a challenge too. I once spent 9 hours staring at grass just waiting for it to turn orange."
Leo nodded and absentmindedly took another berry, before continuing with his questions.

"Were you worried when you found out that everything had changed?"

((I have a feeling that the interactions between Lulu and Tristana are going to be a grand read :3))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Maya teleports into Lulu's view.

"Well aren't you the cutest thing I've seen so far! By the way, where am I, I'm pretty sure I aimed for Lux's place..."

Maya goes to her height.

"Do you know a little person named Veigar? He's about your height I think?"

Maya ponders on it a bit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo the yordle

Senior Member

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Lulu nodded, "At first I was. I mean, my parents were gone, everything I knew changed. Vut with Pix, and a bit of magic from the Glade, I tried to fit in. That is, until that one day when those kids asked to play hide and seek. In my defense, being a flower is the best hiding spot ever."

Lulu giggled as she took another berry. She was already up to three, "Hey, you wanna play a game? I've been waiting for another yordle to play."
"I don't know, I think being a blade of grass would have been even better...though there is always the danger of being stepped on...Risk-reward I guess."

Leo chuckled again and ate another berry, this being his third as well. However, he had already forgotten Lulu's previous warning, having instead focused on their conversation.

"Sure, a game sounds like fun! What do you have in mind?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

Senior Member

03-07-2013

((Sorry. Account fail. That's what I get for using my phone))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
Leo nodded and absentmindedly took another berry, before continuing with his questions.

"Were you worried when you found out that everything had changed?"

((I have a feeling that the interactions between Lulu and Tristana are going to be a grand read :3))
Lulu nodded, "At first I was. I mean, my parents were gone, everything I knew changed. Vut with Pix, and a bit of magic from the Glade, I tried to fit in. That is, until that one day when those kids asked to play hide and seek. In my defense, being a flower is the best hiding spot ever."

Lulu giggled as she took another berry. She was already up to three, "Hey, you wanna play a game? I've been waiting for another yordle to play."

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Maya teleports into Lulu's view.

"Well aren't you the cutest thing I've seen so far! By the way, where am I, I'm pretty sure I aimed for Lux's place..."

Maya goes to her height.

"Do you know a little person named Veigar? He's about your height I think?"

Maya ponders on it a bit.
Lulu was busy talking to her flowers when Maya teleported in. She was startled at first, but after she realized what had happened, she returned to her happy semi-crazy self.

"Oh hi there miss," Lulu exclaimed, "Yeah I know who Veigar is. He's that gu who's always boasting about his power, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for his squeeky voice."

Pix flies in, yawning as he heads over to Lulu.

"Oh Pix. How was your nap?" She called out, "You're just in time to meet our new friend miss...um... I'm sorry what was your name again?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo the yordle

Senior Member

03-07-2013

((That's why I don't use cellphones. They're always plotting against you >.> My previous response still stands. ))