The Fae Sorceress's House of Fun. (Ask Lulu)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
"Okay!" Lulu exclaimed, picking up her hat,"Um....what color was it originally?"
"...how can you remember everything you remember, not not the color of an entire house?" Shyvana asked.

Fae Lulu

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the yordle View Post
Lulu's words were almost impossible for Leo to comprehend, his mind making them muddled. However, he could understand one word; help. Understanding now that his life was not in peril, Leo crawled toward the twigs, barely able to keep himself from falling over. Leo took hold of the twigs and ate them both, his hands shaking rapidly. This was the last his body could take and he fell forward and landed beside Lulu, passing out.
Lulu sighed as Leo passed out yet again.

"At least he ate the twigs," Lulu muttered to herself, somewhat tired herself from everything she's done today, "Let's just hope it was in time."

She could feel herself getting sleepier, something not common. For her anyway. She laid down next to Leo, using her hat as a pillow, and drifted to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora
Karu had quickly arrived and saw Lulu & Pix trying to budge the stone door from the cave. She let out a chirp and quickly joined their efforts, trying to push as much as she could with her little head while flapping her wings.

Soon after, the whole hummingbird swarm arrived - they all had met up earlier and started to push and bump. The stone roll started the budge, but it wasn't enough ...

Karu, who was laying in the nearby grass, exhausted, let out a dejected peep and looked around herself - she saw a tree branch ... and had an idea.

She quickly flew and Lulu and chirped in her ear, telling her the plan!
Lulu nodded, listening to Karu's plan as best she could. Luckily for her she understood her chirps better than most people would.

"The branch?" Lulu looked over at the discarded branch, "Oh of course! we could use it as a lever."

Lulu rushed over to pick up the branch and stick it under the door. Luckily Glade trees are known for being incredibly durable, so one Lulu jumped on it, the door glided open a little bit.

"O...kay, let's try this again," Lulu exclaimed, resetting the branch. She jumped on it once more, moving the stone a bit farther, but still not enough to get in, "One...more time!"

Lulu gave it she had this time, jumping onto the branch with all her energy (which by the way is a lot of energy), moving it just enough so she could fit in. Lulu sat down, out of breath and exhausted, but still smiling.

"Hehe....Okay,check to see if anyone's in there," She exclaimed, "I'll...be there in a couple seconds..."

Lulu flopped to the ground in an exhausted sigh. Clearly moving a bolder was more exercise than she ever got on the fields.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana
"...how can you remember everything you remember, not not the color of an entire house?" Shyvana asked.
"Because I haven't seen it before," Lulu answered in a child-like cheerful tone, "Or maybe I did....was yours the one in Demacia I accidently turned pink when playing with Pix that one time? It had a light blue ceiling and I think 3 windows...maybe some flowers on the yard I can't remember..."

Leo the yordle

03-26-2013

Quote:
Lulu sighed as Leo passed out yet again.

"At least he ate the twigs," Lulu muttered to herself, somewhat tired herself from everything she's done today, "Let's just hope it was in time."

She could feel herself getting sleepier, something not common. For her anyway. She laid down next to Leo, using her hat as a pillow, and drifted to sleep.
((Wasn't Lulu still in a swimsuit? Or did she get her normal clothes on her way back?))

Leo woke up several hours later, right before midnight. Though his head still hurt and he was still somewhat dizzy, he was back in complete control of his mind. In the middle of the night, Leo could hardly see, and he slowly sat up, unable to tell where he was. At that moment, he heard Lulu breathing in her sleep and realized she was right next to him. Not wanting to disturb her, Leo laid down again and gazed up into the sky. Wearing only his swimsuit in the middle of the night made him feel somewhat cold in the night air, but that was fine.

((I'm assuming the Glade has a day-night cycle? I can edit the post if it doesn't.))

Fae Lulu

03-26-2013

Quote:
((Wasn't Lulu still in a swimsuit? Or did she get her normal clothes on her way back?))

Leo woke up several hours later, right before midnight. Though his head still hurt and he was still somewhat dizzy, he was back in complete control of his mind. In the middle of the night, Leo could hardly see, and he slowly sat up, unable to tell where he was. At that moment, he heard Lulu breathing in her sleep and realized she was right next to him. Not wanting to disturb her, Leo laid down again and gazed up into the sky. Wearing only his swimsuit in the middle of the night made him feel somewhat cold in the night air, but that was fine.

((I'm assuming the Glade has a day-night cycle? I can edit the post if it doesn't.))
((Yea but Lulu always wears her hat ^_^))

Lulu continued to sleep on for an hour before she awoke to see Leo already staring up at the night sky, which included several rather colorful stars and patterns.

"Wh-what... time is it?" Lulu sheepishly asked, rubbing her eyes to try to wake up.

Leo the yordle

03-26-2013

Quote:
((Yea but Lulu always wears her hat ^_^))

Lulu continued to sleep on for an hour before she awoke to see Leo already staring up at the night sky, which included several rather colorful stars and patterns.

"Wh-what... time is it?" Lulu sheepishly asked, rubbing her eyes to try to wake up.
Leo responds in a hushed tone.

"Hmm? Oh, it's...an hour past midnight, I think. Kind of lost track of time..which reminds me...where are we exactly? I don't remember being in this part of the Glade..." Leo's gaze went back towards the sky for a moment. "Not that I don't mind the view or anything...it's really beautiful out here."

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Quote:
Lulu nodded, listening to Karu's plan as best she could. Luckily for her she understood her chirps better than most people would.

"The branch?" Lulu looked over at the discarded branch, "Oh of course! we could use it as a lever."

Lulu rushed over to pick up the branch and stick it under the door. Luckily Glade trees are known for being incredibly durable, so one Lulu jumped on it, the door glided open a little bit.

"O...kay, let's try this again," Lulu exclaimed, resetting the branch. She jumped on it once more, moving the stone a bit farther, but still not enough to get in, "One...more time!"

Lulu gave it she had this time, jumping onto the branch with all her energy (which by the way is a lot of energy), moving it just enough so she could fit in. Lulu sat down, out of breath and exhausted, but still smiling.

"Hehe....Okay,check to see if anyone's in there," She exclaimed, "I'll...be there in a couple seconds..."

Lulu flopped to the ground in an exhausted sigh. Clearly moving a bolder was more exercise than she ever got on the fields.
The hummingbirds chirped excitedly and entered through the small opening of the cave. They peeped, quite confused at what to do - it was too dark in the cave to see anything ...

Karu, taking control of the situation, darted out and looked around for Pix. She remembers him glowing around, perhaps he might be able to light the way in the cave.

Ask Shyvana

03-27-2013

Quote:
"Because I haven't seen it before," Lulu answered in a child-like cheerful tone, "Or maybe I did....was yours the one in Demacia I accidently turned pink when playing with Pix that one time? It had a light blue ceiling and I think 3 windows...maybe some flowers on the yard I can't remember..."
"...no." Shyvana said, with a groan. "That was a different house. How many houses have you defiled?"

Fae Lulu

03-27-2013

Quote:
Leo responds in a hushed tone.

"Hmm? Oh, it's...an hour past midnight, I think. Kind of lost track of time..which reminds me...where are we exactly? I don't remember being in this part of the Glade..." Leo's gaze went back towards the sky for a moment. "Not that I don't mind the view or anything...it's really beautiful out here."
"Midnight?" Lulu asked, "Aww I missed it...all well I can always catch it tommorrow."

Lulu stares up at the sky, watching as the stars slowly move around.

"Yea the Glade's stars were even better," Lulu explained, "Most of them were much bigger, and a lot of them were purple and green. But at least they kept the sky the dark purple color."

Lulu sighed, absentmindedly letting her arms rest next to Leo's. She chuckled a bit, "You know, it's funny. We forgot to go back for breakfast didn't we. Probably for the better...Pix doesn't like it when I eat all his purple berries. He'd probably put something in our eggs or something."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
The hummingbirds chirped excitedly and entered through the small opening of the cave. They peeped, quite confused at what to do - it was too dark in the cave to see anything ...

Karu, taking control of the situation, darted out and looked around for Pix. She remembers him glowing around, perhaps he might be able to light the way in the cave.
Pix looks up from trying to wake Lulu up to see the hummingbirds fly toward him.

Pix shrugged, guiding them back into the cave as a light source. While it was dim, it was better than nothing. Plus Pix's eyes could see into the darkness. After a few minutes, Pix spots the rose family trapped on a ledge on the edge of the cave.

Pix looks over at Karu, telling her to go get Lulu. Of course, it is unlikely she would understand him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana
"...no." Shyvana said, with a groan. "That was a different house. How many houses have you defiled?"
"oh um...Hey Pix! What's the count on pink houses in Demacia up to?" Lulu excalimed into the next room, "A hundred? Oh..close..."

"Pix says close to a hundred," Lulu explained, "But to be fair most of those houses were better off pink."

Leo the yordle

03-27-2013

Quote:
"Midnight?" Lulu asked, "Aww I missed it...all well I can always catch it tommorrow."

Lulu stares up at the sky, watching as the stars slowly move around.

"Yea the Glade's stars were even better," Lulu explained, "Most of them were much bigger, and a lot of them were purple and green. But at least they kept the sky the dark purple color."

Lulu sighed, absentmindedly letting her arms rest next to Leo's. She chuckled a bit, "You know, it's funny. We forgot to go back for breakfast didn't we. Probably for the better...Pix doesn't like it when I eat all his purple berries. He'd probably put something in our eggs or something."
Leo smiled, his gaze moving back to Lulu.

"Well, I think I've had more fun hanging out here with you than I ever would eating eggs..Unless, of course, you have found a way to make even that interesting." Leo was quiet for a moment. "So what did you say you missed? Something special happen here at midnight?"

Fae Lulu

03-27-2013

Quote:
Leo smiled, his gaze moving back to Lulu.

"Well, I think I've had more fun hanging out here with you than I ever would eating eggs..Unless, of course, you have found a way to make even that interesting." Leo was quiet for a moment. "So what did you say you missed? Something special happen here at midnight?"
"Oh yea the squirrels like to have their firework show around midnight," Lulu explained, "Did you get to see it?"