Stop nerfing ezreal riot you are ruining the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naldo

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Thuong View Post
i actually thought they were going to buff him slightly
That's what I read. O_O

ChaseGold

11-01-2010

Mmm

Lyov

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebound34 View Post
bold
italics
underline
powerful statement
lol

CODChimera

11-01-2010

Yeah, nerfing 1 champion really ruins the whole game. Idiot.

DragonRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoleitordorsor View Post
And this is why riot doesnt show anything related to patch notes until they actually patch, ppl raging like this ... so sad ...
You do realize that is for changes, this is a nerf tbh and theres obviously no denying it, not to mention it obviously brings his utility down, his damage is pathetic as it is, lowering his utility is just a joke. If it was something like the mord change it could be debatable but flat out nerfs are not the reason that riot wants more private things on TR, riot wants remakes, tweaks, etc to be private because people have not been able to test them and still complain, with this nerf theres no debating its a buff, its just a nerf to an overnerfed carry that is visiting eve, jax, heimer stages( though hes getting a decent buff next patch ).
Edit: On a side note, riot never say they listen to community, if people go around saying that trist is op, they won't do anything about it because she isn't, riot's TR/internal testing is where they come from in terms of balance, they listen to community in terms of looking at things, if I say singed ____ <-- insert change or problem here could be checked up on or worked on they say things like "we will look at it internally" <--- This does not imply they need to change something, simply that it will be looked at.

DragonRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knift View Post
That's what I read. O_O
They are buffing his ult, nerfing his W's attack speed modifier from multiplicative to additive.