Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Putting together a new team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampionWalks

03-05-2013

Having tryouts for a new team CPG the 29th of March. I am the Team Manager and i have a sponsor bankrolling this operation. We will have a dedicated website very soon. Eventually if the team does well they will be moved into a Gaming House. I am a Platinum player, we are only looking for Great Plat players/Diamonds/Challenger Tier for the Team. Tryouts will be the 29th of March 3pm Eastern to undetermined time. Need a head count first to see how long this is going to take. If you have the interest to sign up and tryout add me ChampionWalks. Prizes will be awarded to people who make the team.

Jordan T7

03-05-2013

Im no platinum player but I would appreciate a tryout. I kno you wont be disappointing. The only reason im not a platinum or higher player is bcuz of the players that bring me down due to think poor decision making skills. I belong in high elo, and If i have to prove it, I will.

Thanks,

jdawg458

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Quote:
jdawg458:
Im no platinum player but I would appreciate a tryout. I kno you wont be disappointing. The only reason im not a platinum or higher player is bcuz of the players that bring me down due to think poor decision making skills. I belong in high elo, and If i have to prove it, I will.

Thanks,

jdawg458

i don't think they're looking for players who blame it on others :P...i on the other hand am in low elo hell because i can't carry and or can't communicate with my team...:P ik i have a lot to learn...but i'm not asking for a tryout either...so i've got time to improve :P