Why secret notes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

I'm not super active on the forums, so its possible I missed a thread about this already.

Why are patch notes hidden? I think I saw someone explain that its because people QQ about changes that aren't even out yet. Is this correct?

It seems kinda odd for Riot to do this, because of how transparent they are with their users.

Not QQing, just curious.

TalkGibberish

11-01-2010

People are QQing about leaked patch notes. Ones that may not even be real. They always reveal their final changes, but while they are in development, they try not to reveal too much.... otherwise stuff like this happens where people complain about temporary things....

basically people are stupid

Fennec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-01-2010

Cause they aren't done and people will QQ about anything they can. Also people try to give feedback with something they have never touched.

Nothing more stupid then people QQ about a skill they have never seen before. (Gogo people QQ about lux ulti range thinking it was map wide)