Please do something about this kind of people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sisi

11-01-2010

At least 10 games a day,died 15.3 times per game with poor kills+assists.

Let's make a guess,he did 10 games in a row which cost him like 250minutes at least.In this 250minutes he died 15.3times/25mins.He is either waiting for revive or on his way to feed.If not every game he played is ended at 25mins,the time he spends on this game will be extend,which could be even 7-8hours.

What kind of people would be this bad when he spends 7-8hours for this game everyday?I know he got the right to play his kind of style,but imo this can't even be called "playing".He has been pretty much ruin every game he joined and I just can't understand what he want.

Apparently ELO and match making can't solve this kind of issue,please do have a banlist can let us to ignore people from the match making,not just chat rooms.I know you guys think that could be a problem to match making system,how about limit the amount of banlist?let's say 10,sounds good for me.

WintersHeart666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

i wanna vs that guy now to experiment with sum builds

Syl3z

11-01-2010

bot?

technoleonine

11-01-2010

u gotta take the good with the bad mate.....thats's life...and it's full of internets

ItzWarty

11-01-2010

Yeah,,, he's intentionally feeding.

1000 wins and that? No way.

McMANAMAN

11-01-2010

I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure if you put a player on ignore you no longer get matched with them.

sisi

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMANAMAN View Post
I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure if you put a player on ignore you no longer get matched with them.
Well but you do will be matched with them,trust me

MrTyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-01-2010

1/20 on Pantheon.. and he won.. Where are his teamies? I want to give those guys a medal...

Crusnik07

11-01-2010

No, putting a player on ignore does not prevent you from being matched with them in the future. I continuously get paired with people from my ignore lists and have no other choice then to leave queue.. and if I'm ranked queue, gg for me.

They really need to add a banlist feature. To be fair it should only allow you to add players to your banlist after having played a game with them, an option during the player stats screen, or an option linked to the "recently played" list. It would be unfair to banlist people you have never played with however, it is unfair for the game to match you with the same player you do not want to play with, time and time again.

tsukou

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBerryNight View Post
And notice all of his game didn't give him any IP,shows he left every single game.
You don't see other people's IP gain.... only your own...

There will always be bad people in this game, there will always be people out there bad at any video game, that is the world, and you can't control them from playing "your" game. Don't go assuming people are automatically feeders.

Seriously why even make this kind of thread? What sort of response are you expecting? What is in it for you to see that this stuff gets out there?