Riot please BAN those behaviours!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ectb

11-01-2010

1. So many times when our team completely domintate the enemy team, there are some CHEAP dirty backdoorer who steal our towers & nexus from behind. This totally ruined the game because they did NOT win the game legitimately, I mean come on! 1v1, 3v3 or 5v5! Lets go FACE TO FACE and see who wins, not by some cheap low-class dirty backdoorer. I suggest to simply report whoever backdoor, and riot should issue warning/banning to their account accordingly.

2. I always prefer to fight face to face on an equal ground, ganking is fine if it is 1v1, but 2v1 ganking is again LOW CLASS, I suggest to report people who frequently abuse multi-vs-1 gank

3. It is also considered low class if your team is underlevelled/ under-equipped, but win the game by STEALLING THE BARON! I suggest to make baron only visible (and fightable) for the advancing team.

4. Stealth heroes need a huge nerf because invisibility promotes CHEAP playing.

Last word, as a LOL player for almost a year, the IDEAL game would be 2v2 laning early game, 5v5 team fight in late game, NOBODY should attempt to be opportunists. We win the game by HARD FIGHTING. Fight as an HONORABLE CHAMPION!

Anyone agree?

ectb

11-01-2010

Give victory to those who DESERVE the win

Ginobli

11-01-2010

The fail of this post is burning my fingers as I type a response.

Anikdote

11-01-2010

obvious troll is obvious?

Nosef

11-01-2010

ok

Junuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

1/10

Slipstream57

11-01-2010

lol. This is a joke, right?

Anikdote

11-01-2010

I wish I had four hands.

So I could give this thread 4 thumbs down.

ectb

11-01-2010

Fight fight fightttt! Win by fighting face on face!

ShadyGrave

11-01-2010

protect your towers from those evil yi's and tf's. its a legit strat. its not like you can rush the nexus and kill it without downing towers and inhibitors. and if you have problems with them sneaking up, wards are your best friend.