Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A needed Pantheon Change.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keyaithewarrior

11-01-2010

Well, with a new Pantheon Skin coming out, it would make good sense to buff him to capitilize on the excitement with a buff. This is a simple thing, not to bad.

Change his HSS from "Deals double damage to champions" to "Deals double damage to minions"

That way he can at least use it to farm. It's useless against champs in its current form anyways.

Faeorn Ran

11-01-2010

So, we effectively nerf its damage against other players?

I honestly have no trouble farming with him already if he needs to, I see no point in doing this.

Brassherald

11-01-2010

This would be a major nerf, farming is not the issue with Panth, though, I do agree a buff is needed, will not be getting the new skin unless he gets a buff, because why should I get the skin if I'm not going to use it?