At levels 1-10 I could count on my team to set up a bush gank.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

11-01-2010

Now at level 21 they never get there on time, and instead walk into their bush gank so I try to save them and die (and get called a feeder) or run away (and get called a noob tank).

I'm not the best player, I don't completely suck but I'm not awesome either. Could the matchmaker please give me people of the same skill level on both teams? I'm tired of losing and losing and losing especially when I stomp practice games with level 30s in them.

Trame

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
Now at level 21 they never get there on time, and instead walk into their bush gank so I try to save them and die (and get called a feeder) or run away (and get called a noob tank).

I'm not the best player, I don't completely suck but I'm not awesome either. Could the matchmaker please give me people of the same skill level on both teams? I'm tired of losing and losing and losing especially when I stomp practice games with level 30s in them.
If you think it's bad at 21 just wait til you hit 30

Feels like 80% of the people who were actually learning how to play the game as they leveled up get bored with the game and quit and you end up mostly with people who are just stubborn and dumb

My teammates in the 20-29 region were amazing but after hitting 30 I usually don't bother to play unless it's with people I know because if I queue up with 4 totally random people they do the most embarrassingly bad **** ever like half the time, and the fact that it's the enemy team doing embarrassingly dumb stuff the other half of the time doesn't make up for how painful the games are when an Ashe with no escape summoner spells facechecks a bush she just saw a full health Garen go into

If you aren't playing with people you know you can rely on (I'll tank and make sure no one gets within 2 miles of you, you pick a long-range carry) you will very rarely have balanced games because usually it's just whichever team has the stupidest player on it loses

Trame

11-01-2010

One of the most important things to learn about playing with terrible people though is don't follow them to "save" them when you know they are doing something that will get them killed.

You won't save them.

Holy Malevolence

11-01-2010

Don't. It's a stupid tactic and anyone who's played more than three games on TT will be capable of turning it around on you.
Play Ezreal or Kennen and just poke the enemy team who's probably in there, and get away when they inevitably pop out to try and maim you.