[Guide] Stacking the Deck with Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conzeq

11-09-2009

EDIT: Old guide.

Soobydoo

11-27-2009

[quote=Xarek;31158]

Pick a Card – this is the exact opposite of Wild Card. It is unreliable, a waste of mana (that could be spent throwing wild cards), and generally is just plain terrible. Even when you end up getting it, you won’t be using it.

After getting in this far i decided to stop reading the guide. Who in the hell would say the pick a card is a waste of mana or "you won't be using it" come the **** on here man, stuns and slows are the biggest part of the game. Also if you are not planing on using all of his abilities to the full extent why the **** even play him?

deathtoDamaker

12-10-2009

pick a card is awsome
1.5 second stun and does so much damage
with the right build u can 2 shot some1 using pick a card then wild cards
all u have to do is hit w as the red card shrinks and volia!
instant ownage

feardragon

12-10-2009

The day people start reading the post date of this guide is the day there are no more feeders in games.

When this guide was written, Pick A Card didn't let you "store" cards. You basically threw what was above your head when you attacked and the roulette didn't stop. It was pretty bad.

Disillusion

01-10-2010

Is it still possible for wild cards to hit for 800 like the guide says? Or was that only back in August?

800 is insane. I have trouble getting the burst to gank anyone who is full health. The AP coefficient for WC seems pretty low. I assume he was nerfed many times before the game was released.

Warpus

09-10-2010

is there a new guide ? i really need some help

A Retarded Clown

09-10-2010

well...his guide is good for old TF..but I recently tried hybrid...and I must say Ive been having a MUCH better time than with AD. Its scary.

Start off with sheen.

Then Boots

Then Nashors Tooth

Guinsoos Rageblade

Lich Bane (from sheen)

defensive item

Hextech Gunblade, Zhonya's Ring, Infinity Edge (ur choice wanna go for ok damage and Crazy burst...zr, crazy dmg and ok burst...IE, decent both, Gunblade)

U will be literally taking down towers in 6-7 seconds. considering u have a teleport...that is just bad for the other team. Also...if u pack a teleport summoner skill..all hell breaks loose on the enemy team as ur pushing 3 lanes at the same time (one normal..tele to the top and they all run top then gate bot...enemy....chasing dreams =D)

Ull also be doing great damage. Just remember to use PaC on towers...they're the main thing that RAPE towers and champs alike...the lich bane proc makes towers drop like flies.

MrMellow3

09-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarek View Post
Hello!

Pick a Card – this is the exact opposite of Wild Card. It is unreliable, a waste of mana (that could be spent throwing wild cards), and generally is just plain terrible. Even when you end up getting it, you won’t be using it.
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard when it comes to playing TF. This ruined any legitimacy of this guide. L2TF.

Edit: Saw the post date. For the OP to not look like a total ****** he needs to edit the guide. But I still stand by my initial statement. Any TF who doesn't utilize pick a card is bound to fail hard.

Ruetwo

09-26-2010

I love Twisted Fate! He's a great champion hands down.

I have a build for Twisted Fate that works really well IMO, if anyone could drop by and give some feedback that would be great, the link below is where my build is..

http://leagueoflegendsarchive.blogspot.com/

ijtl3215

04-21-2011

Xarek, can u make another guide for TF. the guide was from 2009. iTs 2011 now