Never ever pay a one dollar for this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadFish

03-06-2013

lol I just laughed about these posts Im not from mexico Im from somewhere in the north east of europe and yea my english is not that good and I do make around 1600$ cuz I work a LOT I drive a limousine in Chicago and have my own car and Im not even a gamer... when i bought my computer I bought a Razer mouse and found something inside the box about LoL and free runes and page that made download the game and start playing it .... well thank you anyway and god bless USA.... XD

DeadFish

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom Prime View Post
Bought his PC in Mexico, Routers his IP through Mexico, barely speaks english...and wonders why his connection is **** and no one else's is.
i dont know but this remind me of Samuel L. Jackson in pulp fiction >>> say what again? English MOTHER ****ERR English do you speak it? no my friend I dont just stop making fun of that and stop being racist to Mexicans

Fanaticmogg

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFish87 View Post
lol I just laughed about these posts Im not from mexico Im from somewhere in the north east of europe and yea my english is not that good and I do make around 1600$ cuz I work a LOT I drive a limousine in Chicago and have my own car and Im not even a gamer... when i bought my computer I bought a Razer mouse and found something inside the box about LoL and free runes and page that made download the game and start playing it .... well thank you anyway and god bless USA.... XD
Are you on the EU East server? Because, if not, that might have something to do with it.

LFO effection

03-06-2013

Quote:
We have ourselves a tryhard. I think the best cue for this is too...

DeadFish

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanaticmogg View Post
Are you on the EU East server? Because, if not, that might have something to do with it.
no my friend Im on NA server because I live here.. i just raged at the game because i dont have much time to play and everytime I try to play i got stuck at the login or stuck in downloading the update

DeadFish

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusuhao View Post
We have ourselves a tryhard. I think the best cue for this is too...
lol XD

Fanaticmogg

03-06-2013

Quote:
no my friend Im on NA server because I live here.. i just raged at the game because i dont have much time to play and everytime I try to play i got stuck at the login or stuck in downloading the update
Ah.

How's your connection speed? How fast is your computer?

DeadFish

03-06-2013

Quote:
Ah.

How's your connection speed? How fast is your computer?
Intel Core i5 Processor 3.3GHz. NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650. 8Gb memory... windows XP Home SP3 lol its still the best for me ... Comcast cable around 25 mbps

Fanaticmogg

03-06-2013

Quote:
windows XP Home SP3
64-bit or 32-bit?

Also: Wired or wireless connection?

DeadFish

03-06-2013

Quote:
64-bit or 32-bit?

Also: Wired or wireless connection?
64-bit