Never ever pay a one dollar for this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aamon2500

03-06-2013

Technically i haven't played a single dollar but i have payed some Euros.

NiceDynamite

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFish87 View Post
I have spnt so much money on this crab not any more .. been trying to play a good game after this shtty patch but there is no chance now got lagged restart the game and waited to download a patch then stuck in the login gg roit
Just bought $20 in RP to spite you. Not even gonna use it. Haters gonna hate.

Vert Saga

03-06-2013

More QQ! Lol Foruns are so Fun xD

Axiom Prime

03-06-2013

Quote:
lol mom? Im 27 years old and mom isnt even here in USA I make around 1600$ a week working 6 days a week 11 hours a day
Bought his PC in Mexico, Routers his IP through Mexico, barely speaks english...and wonders why his connection is **** and no one else's is.

ZapatillaLoca

03-06-2013

been playing 3 years..never paid a dime, never plan to either...

iJungle111

03-06-2013

Quote:
lol mom? Im 27 years old and mom isnt even here in USA I make around 1600$ a week working 6 days a week 11 hours a day
it must be hard for you to keep up with all of your lie and remember the numbers when someone ask you about them.

Elsabet

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapatillaLoca View Post
been playing 3 years..never paid a dime, never plan to either...
Nothing to be proud of necessarily. I suppose if my rating reflected being as bad- or at any rate unsuccessful- as possible, I would hesitate even to buy additional rune pages. But it really is a good idea for competitive play, I would say.

Now if you don't play competitively or don't care to compete, then I would see less reason to spend money on rune pages or skintimidation, but you seem to play a significant amount of ranked.. Speaking of which, you may want to use better runes. For instance, focus on using primary ones when possible. Most useful example I can give you is that Armor Seals tend to be better than AD Seals in most matches.

SmileyFaceroll

03-06-2013

Quote:
I play for fun when i have day off and after work i dont care about being in bronze or gold or sht thanks god Im not a nerd have no life facing the computer playing games 24 hours trying hard to be on plant
Watch out guys , we have a badass over here!

edogfu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

So she doesn't like you either?

Anrui

03-06-2013

I just bought $100, should last me quite a while. League is great and is something that I really feel comfortable with spending money on, because I love it and I am passionate about it. Win or lose, no matter what really, I just love the game in general.