Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

-Ranked pairing is unfair!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I've been getting into ranked games recently, and I've been encountering myself being at the top banner spot. I'm at 0 points in my division and can never actually get past that (win, loss, win, loss) and the people below me are a division or 2 lower. At the end of the game, an enemy went 24/2, so i LoLking'd their placement and it turns out they were 2 tiers above mine, and the person that went 24/2 was the lowest one on the enemy team! How is this even fair?! I get people tiers lower than mine against people with tiers way higher than mine. And I made sure that they haven't recently gone into that tier since most of them were in their series.