[Champion Suggestion(s)] A handful of possible champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dancing Cow

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motas View Post
WTC man! 15 second blind! 12 second stun? you'll want to reduce these numbers to consider this hero viable. But I do like the concept, another nice idae.
I wanted his ult to be a very heavy stun with no damage. Perhaps the lovestruck enemy would take reduced damage, but still be stunned for a very long duration? Maybe 10 seconds is more reasonable.

And by blind, I intend a reduction in accuracy. I'll rephrase and rework these.

cazoofoo

12-13-2009

i want lon...

Dancing Cow

12-14-2009

Me too.

The 42nd Gecko

12-14-2009

If only Riot would stop making the animal-themed lame champions, and start making guys like these.

It makes me sad that Riot chooses to spend it's time making Udyr and the like when these crazy awesome ideas are floating around.

Dancing Cow

12-16-2009

Nidalee just feels like a hodgepodge of pre-existing champions. I liked the idea for udyr, but in practice he is really ineffective.

No offense to riot, really. They've made some really stellar champions so far. It is because they've done such good work that I hold them to a high standard.

Dancing Cow

01-04-2010

I'm experiencing a temporary lack of inspiration.

Perhaps I should come up with champions I can relate to in the real world...

Like Beef, the Blowhard Boss
or Sleepy, the Rear-Ending Car Totaler.

LinksOcarina

01-04-2010

Think of better names for those two.

As for your current ideas, the shapeshifter I don't think would work at all, because of the random element thrown in. His abilities rely to heavily on who is the other champion he is facing, and a lot of luck for his random transformation gimmick. It's cool to have that, but it also causes problems because of it, kind of like early Twisted Fate builds before they toned down the randomness.

Your necromancer is a great idea though, but he does need to be tweaked. I personally think you put too many creeps under his control, maybe tone it down to 6 max, 1 per level, instead of 2 per level, to make things fair, especially with the abilities you listed.

The bard also seems like a neat idea too, although can you do need some type of projectile attack to go with him. I suggest replacing the war drums with the cymbal clap that you mentioned, and maybe add a 1 second stun that increases as well for a little extra incentive.

The other two I didn't look at yet, but overall, not too bad.