[Champion Suggestion(s)] A handful of possible champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cazoofoo

12-10-2009

sorry for bumping buit i LOVE Lon...

Motas

12-11-2009

I'll be on later today and I'll give this thread a deep thorough look over, I'm excited

superdooper

12-11-2009

a 15 second blind?

a 12 second stun?!?!?

These disables seem a little heavy.

Dancing Cow

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdooper View Post
a 15 second blind?

a 12 second stun?!?!?

These disables seem a little heavy.

Sorry, I'm not so good with reasonable numbers. If Riot takes any of the ideas, I'm sure they will be tweaked as to not be over or underpowered.

cazoofoo

12-11-2009

Lon... I love you so much...

RIOT! Make him now... Or else i will cut you.

P.S what does he look like?

i was thinking this: *******http://images.imabearmeow.com/horror/mime.jpg********

Dancing Cow

12-11-2009

Added: Jude, the Righteous One

Dancing Cow

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazoofoo View Post
Lon... I love you so much...

RIOT! Make him now... Or else i will cut you.

P.S what does he look like?

i was thinking this: *******http://images.imabearmeow.com/horror/mime.jpg********

That picture is perfect! Lol

cazoofoo

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyorin View Post
That picture is perfect! Lol
really?

also i was thinking in all his forms he is monochromatic (a fancy way of saying black and white XD) I

dont really like form of bird/snake perhaps form of hammer? Heavilly increases you damadge and attack speed but lowers your movement speed. And maybe... form of exclamation mark, when you enter the form nearby enemies are feared for x ammount of time and have their magic resist/armor reduced

Motas

12-12-2009

Quote:
Davian, the Bard

Ever since his childhood, Davian has possessed incredible musical abilities. Not satisfied with surpassing great composers by the age of 10, Davian sought to refine his powers. Over forty years of studies and practice have given his songs magical properties. He can heal with a tune, or slay with a rhythm.
He loves not the glory of his fans' affection, but his ability to make champions into legends. It is this that led him to seek out the League.

Passive: (Merriment) - Any allied champion that dances within 200 units of Davian will experience increased health regeneration.

Aria of Swiftness - After channeling for 5 seconds, all nearby allied champions have increased movement and attack speed for one minute. The skill is cancelled if attacked.

War Drum - Davian summons an etherial drummer to command the charge. Lasts for 30 seconds and increases nearby allies attack power by x.

Song of Sorrow -
Passive: Decreases nearby enemy armor and magic resistance.
Active: Decreases enemy champions movement speed by .1 for every second they remain within 300 yards of you. Channeling lasts 20 seconds and can only be broken by moving or stun.

Ultimate:
Pied Piper - For 5/7/9 seconds, all enemies (including minions) within 750 range are drawn toward Davian. Enemy champions move at 60% of their normal movement speed, and take 50% less damage from champions and turrets.
Not a bad idea, since a few numbers are missing, its hard to tell whether or not his Champion is good or not, but I really like the concept of a musical Champion

Quote:
Jai, the Necromancer

When the lords of Noxus fall, such as the bruting Sion, the necromancers are called upon to restore them. For years Jai served Noxus in this manner, given no more recognition than a common cleric. He became bitter and struck down his "masters", forcing them to do his bidding as long as their undead bodies would hold.
As his power grew and enemies dwindled, he sought a forum to practice his craft. As many Noxians(?) before him, he gravitated to the League. The rest is history.

Passive: Master and Commander - Every 3 levels, Jai's army capacity grows. (2/4/6/8/10/12). His minions each have 10% of his attributes, 100% of his movement speed, and 80% of his attack speed.

Turn undead - Jai chooses an allied minion to be struck down and reborn as a member of his legion.

Devour - Jai's minions strike a target, healing each other and Jai for total minion damage /2. They recieve 50% movement speed.
Choose your target wisely. The minions will not relent until the target is completely devoured.

Scent of Flesh - Jai doubles his minions' attributes for 8/10/12/14/15/16. 1.30 min cd

Ultimate:
Corrupt - Jai selects an area in which all enemy minions are turned into his zombie slaves. If his army has no capacity, the minions are slain and the cooldown for Scent of flesh is reset. Super minions recieve damage equal to 60% of their maximum health.
Enemy champions in the area of attack recieve a stack of INFECTION debuff for every second they remain in the corruption. Over five stacks may lead the champion to randomly attack nearby allied champions. Debuff persists until the champion dies or is cleansed.
I'm really liking this idea, I've been thinking of a "creep master" type hero for a while, you've done a great job with this idea. My only problem is the amount of stats the minions will have under Scent of Flesh, but the minions are pathetic anyway, so it probably won't be a problem.

Actually, I have one more problem. I'm thinking this hero would be really OP early game. Even turning 1-2 creeps on the enemy hero would result in a kill.

Quote:
Lon, the shape shifter

To train their fiercest warriors for combat, scientists of noxus developed an apparatus that would allow the user to mimic the warrior's appearance and fighting style and use it against him. Their measurements were a little too accurate, and the first test of the creation resulted in the deaths of some of their finest warriors.
Noxus was pleased. They sent the apparatus to be transferred immediately to the battlefield, but the messenger they called upon had other plans. He donned the device and quickly shifted into a bird to escape.
He spent several years in hiding, and now joins us in the league to test his abilities.

Passive: Enemy Scan - Lon's apparatus can more efficiently operate when it performs a scan on an enemy. Any enemy that remains within 50 range of Lon for 6 seconds will recieve a debuff that allows Lon to mimic their skill for x1.5 duration.

Mimic - Lon will steal the last skill used by an enemy champion for 1 minute. If a skill has not been used, one is randomly chosen.

Double Team - Lon will mimic an allied champion, transforming into them for 1/1.2/1.4/1.5/2
minute(s). He will retain all of their skills, with an 80% reduction to all attributes.

Form of...! - Lon will transform himself into a random object of the following.

Boulder: Very high armor and health, but cannot move.
Bomb: After 5 seconds, Lon bursts dealing x damage
Bird: Lon moves extremely fast and gains x dodge.
Snake: Lon becomes stealthed for 1 min
Fish: Lon flops around on the floor, uselessly for 6 sec.
Gust: For 3 seconds, lon gains 100% movement speed and knocks in the air anyone he comes in contact with.

Ultimate:
Copycat - Lon will mimic the ultimate of a selected champion, allied or enemy. The enemy champion must be visible for Lon to select them.
Its a great idea I will say, again you have read my mind, I've also wanted to create a hero based off of copying enemies. Good idea overall, Kudos for having read my mind 2 times already

Quote:
D'mitri, the Matchmaker

Like pink frosting on a dark chocolate cupcake, D'mitri is a shining soul in an evil world. Where he hails from, he is known as the Matchmaker and the Spirit Mender because of his uncanny abilities to create friendship and love. His shining white staff grants him the ability to stop fights, generate brotherhood, and even numb minds with infatuation.

However, he has horrible luck with women. One afternoon he decided to hit on the renowned ranger, Ashe. She rejected, stating that she only dates legends. To prove his worth, and possibly score, he has enlisted in the league.

Passive: Love is in the Air - Gives all allied champions increased mana generation by .2 per level.

Infatuation - Blinds an enemy for 15 seconds.

Crush - A two-part skill. D'mitri chooses an enemy and then an ally. That enemy cannot attack the selected ally for 20 seconds. For every attack launched by the ally on the selected enemy, the duration is reduced by 3 seconds. Also, D'mitri cannot cast this on himself. He is a match maker, not a playa!

Brotherhood - The closer your allies are together, the higher their HP and armor.

Lovestruck - A selected enemy champion is stunned for 12 seconds. (With little hearts over his/her head!)
WTC man! 15 second blind! 12 second stun? you'll want to reduce these numbers to consider this hero viable. But I do like the concept, another nice idae.

Quote:
Jude, The Righteous One

Jude was abandoned at birth, left on the doorstep of a foster home. After enduring a horrible childhood, he ran from the foster home at the age of 10 and took refuge in an abandoned church. He had no previous knowledge of religion and its guiding principles. The building was filled with archaic books and relics, covered in dust and cobwebs.
After a month of refuge in the church, retreating now and then into the store room of the foster home to grab as much food as he could carry, he began to hear voices. Not voices, but a voice. The diety he had read about was addressing him.

"Jude, restore my home and I will grant you favor beyond your wildest imagining". the voice told him. Jude did not delay, and immediately began to clean and fix.

Jude now uses his powers to serve the diety that granted them. Under its guidance, Jude journeyed to the League of Legends to slay infidels and crusade alongside his disciple, Kayle.

Passive: Piety - Using abilities reduces the cooldown of your summoner abilities by 1 second. Also, attacking will heal the closest ally by 10% of the damage dealt.

Holy Strike - Lightning strikes a target, dealing x damage with 50% splash damage.

Pray - When cast on an ally, returns them to the starting point after channeling for 3 seconds.
When cast on an enemy, banishes them to their closest turret after 1 second of channeling.
Cannot be cast on yourself.

Salvation - Passive - Time spent dead for all allies is reduced by 10/20/30/35/40%

Active - A healing over time spell.

Judgement - A small ring of fire locks any allies and enemies trapped within it for 30 seconds. Anyone locked in the circle cannot be damaged by anything except turrets. The circle persists until a champion inside of it dies, or the 30 seconds runs out. Only one ally and one enemy can be Judged at a time. If only an enemy is caught, they have to sit out the entire duration. If only an ally is caught, the duration is reduced to 15 seconds.
A nice idea, I'm thinking however, that Judgment shouldn't allow turrets to hit the enemy either, think about it, 30 seconds of nonstop turret death?!? That's a little OP, just make it so that no one can get hurt within the circle at all.

OVERALL THOUGHTS:

I've really enjoyed reading these ideas, keep up the good work, if you have anymore, I'd be willing to look at them

Dancing Cow

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motas View Post
A nice idea, I'm thinking however, that Judgment shouldn't allow turrets to hit the enemy either, think about it, 30 seconds of nonstop turret death?!? That's a little OP, just make it so that no one can get hurt within the circle at all.

Fix'd.
Thanks for the feedback!!