Garen's Judgment procs items?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoransTroll

11-01-2010

So it was changed recently then? It did proc Tiamat for me during his last free week.

Tipzntrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsoul View Post
it still procs rylais though. i should know, i played AP garen in a practice game a couple weeks ago. good times.
Ok.

You win. I just had never seen it before.

Amadi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsoul View Post
it still procs rylais though. i should know, i played AP garen in a practice game a couple weeks ago. good times.
Corki's Gatling also procs Rylai. As does Ezreal's skillshot. Just about all abilities do.

DoransTroll

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoransTroll View Post
So it was changed recently then? It did proc Tiamat for me during his last free week.
Why did I just got a -1?
Is that supposed to mean that this is incorrect (then what was those damage numbers doing on my screen?), or I'm just getting this out of spite again?

OutlawFMA

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoransTroll View Post
Why did I just got a -1?
Is that supposed to mean that this is incorrect (then what was those damage numbers doing on my screen?), or I'm just getting this out of spite again?
The extra numbers are probably when the attack damage bonus crits.