Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I main mord and i would like to say

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moe Moe Omurice

11-01-2010

Inb4 20x more mord players

But 12x20=240

Tl;dr
Dont complain about a char you rarely see

Resilga

11-01-2010

I see him several times a day. :\

I main him too (220 games with just him) and I'm very interested in how these changes affect my game.

I do not see anymore penta/quad kills in my future but maybe faster wins??

theSKoT

11-01-2010

he was most definitely overpowered at lower ELO and needed a tweaking to keep from absolutely stomping every game he was in in that bracket

Adepht

11-01-2010

Community cries to much. He is better now. Even the syphon of destruction. 240*0.25+18 = 78. Against 225*0.35+5 = 83,75. Clearly better. AP coefficients better, other skills are buffed. Even mace of spades is better. 80 + base + bonus clearly lower than 200+bonus. And it generates MORE shield now. So much more. So now you can do more with all your skills' not only be useful because of ulti.