What do you do when you're being snowballed out of lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyglrox

03-05-2013

I'm only level 26 always playing Normal Blind Pick, and I rarely get annihilated in lane. But the few times I do, I have absolutely no idea how to come back from it. Being outfarmed, get killed once or twice, have to back more often than them due to pokes, etc. Do I just try my best to farm? Try my best to try and kill them? Or do I just let my team know what's going on and leave the lane to die and go help other lanes?

I find I struggle in lane the most against Miss Fortune, Akali, Darius, and Singed (off the top of my head). If I'm not playing support, I play Gragas and most recently Pantheon.

Do you guys have any tips for saving the lane in general? And what about against these champs in the hands of a great player?

Mich567

03-05-2013

Know the champs you play against, and realize they can usually kill you even if they're not extremely fed. Farm and retreat a lot, get some ganks (if you have a jungler), etc...

MadMudkipz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

if youre playing gragas stay under the turret and farm with your barrels from a distance. save your body slam to run away if they engage on you. Drink plenty of magic purple juice to keep your mana up. Pantheon is a snowball laner. If you fall behind on him its near impossible to come back. The best you can hope for is to farm with your spears and if the opportunity comes up, gank another lane with your ultimate.

In general when losing lane the best things to do are to last hit with ranged abilities and hug your turret. Buy sustain/defensive items. farm some jungle camps (wraiths if your mid, wolves/golems if youre top or bot depending on what team youre on).

You can also ask your jungler to gank for you, but if your lane is far too out of control for that to work, its often best to let your outer turret die and just farm by your inner turret and hope to close the gap.

As always, buy wards to stop the enemy jungler from killing you and slow down the snowball as much as possible