Solo Q Elo post what you learned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evensguard

11-01-2010

Judgement is key, this is a game of judgement and being able to accurately assess your damage output vs theirs and who will win is the name of the game.

Being good isn't good enough, you have to be assertive. You have to make a large impact on the game. You have to be able to make up for bad players. You have to be able to 1v3 at 17 minutes against players at this level.

Being at the right place at the right time. Strong champion choices start to matter. If you pick a champion that can't 1v3 you are essentially lowering your impact on the game. You need to be able to 1v3 but at this level players no longer group up for morgana's ult, etc. Work is cut out for you and it comes down to small things. Being more aggressive and being able to win for those payouts with the proper characters will lead to a big victory. Or if you are a carry using your team as cannon fodder even if that's not what they mean to do. Know what your own bad players will do and exploit it to your advantage. Communication and wards are huge as well as your ability to be charismatic so people want to help you. And never never do not duo Q.

Champion choices matter more now because the tier list *****s went from picking them just because of the tier list to actually be sort of proficient with their champion. Having multiple roles you are able to play is key as well. Prejudices you once had, like the need for survival items on all champions etc, get banished from thought and you have to get real. The difference between the galio that lands their skill shots 80% of the time and is reserved in using their ult, and the galio that has an 89% accuracy and flash ults is gargantuan.

Got close to it once... ok, six times. And I'm upset I didn't get further. Post what you learned please, so I and many others might benefit (This was back when 1600 was top 500)

flippin powder

11-01-2010

well I'm at 800 elo.... SOOOOOO.

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

1100 - get ready to carry the new found 1200 players that drop into this range.
1000 - This were all the try hards who want to escape are. probably one of the most competitive ranges because EVERYONE wants to escape. Also has plenty of rage quitter/feeders due to the high tension in this range. Controlling your team's morale is most important
<1000 - Que?