Team with noobs make you leave game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoransTroll

11-01-2010

I don't leave game because of bad players. I might ask for a surrender, but going AFK or leaving will end up hurting everyone else on your team too, which is a really rude thing to do.

Volimar

11-01-2010

I'd rather my team lose because we weren't as good as the other team rather than lose because it's 4 v 5.

Doctor Awesome

11-01-2010

You deal with it and stay in the lane, because a few bad situations in the laning phase can't cost you the game by itself. Having a bad attitude, complaining, and refusing to cooperate with your teammates to the best of your ability, however, will.

Starting a game means you intend to finish it--every other person in the game is making that same wager, it's not fair for you to ruin four other people's game for any reason short of a real-life emergency, much less because something bad happens at the start. Do you expect every game to go perfectly, or even good?

If you would rather sit there and not play the game, rather than continue playing and try to turn things around, why bother playing at all? Big turnarounds are one of the most satisfying ways to win!

Remember that at some point, you were a noob too, and probably played just as badly for quite a while. And don't forget that maybe your teammate thought you were a noob for being so hyper-aggressive. What if he had good reason not to attempt a gank? Did you bother considering that before ordering him around like he's your henchman or something?

Lastly, remember that whether you feel like you were justified in leaving or not, this is Riot's game, and you agree to their terms and conditions when you play. Riot has a very clear stance on leavers, so if you continue to leave like this, you can expect to get banned. Either play by their rules or don't play.

Yndyr

11-01-2010

sounds like you overextended when your lane partner wasn't ready and got killed. He played it safe and didn't get the kill to make you look any better for dieing, so you pointed all the blame on your teammate, but the rest of your team didn't believe you. You raged for a while and then left the game instead of realizing your mistake and working on the lack of communication between you and your lane partner.

Am I close?

Morbis

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintWilliam View Post
I just left a game because I was in same lane with a noob, what would you do in my situation? ok I got this meepo down to about 5 hp or something and he just stand all the way in the back and I SAID GANK

and this happened twice so I left game. unless you have a better idea I honestly don't know what to do.
you are the worst kind of player and deserve all of the bad team mates you ever get.

PmRNorman

11-01-2010

This is nearly as bad as that other joke of a player AFKing over team deaths at 15min into the game. You call out nub just because he didn't get greedy over a kill. You should have learned the first time from your lane partner and just kept to lane control with some annoying harassment. People that get greedy and too hungry for kills always seem to end up feeding. A smart player is always better then an overly aggressive player.

And TBH, that kind of mentality of yours is just as bad as the jerks that afk the entire match from start to finish. Had one of those the other night. He DC'd like 3 times and kept coming back to sit in spawn, was a horrible hour long 4v5. But thankfully, the Astronaut Teemo skin kept me amused.

shatteredperfect

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintwilliam View Post
there is a reason why dota is dead, and that only reason is people get banned when they leave a game. So keep the deception to yourself.
hahahahhahahahah dota dead? Hahhahahah you dumb****!

Deaciepoo

11-01-2010

meepo?

suckafreesunday

11-01-2010

Rocky once said "i didn't hear no bell"
i never surrender never quit

Necrosis513

11-01-2010

R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-ragequit