Team with noobs make you leave game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashley Grey

11-01-2010

I just left a game because I was in same lane with a noob, what would you do in my situation? ok I got this meepo down to about 5 hp or something and he just stand all the way in the back and I SAID GANK

and this happened twice so I left game. unless you have a better idea I honestly don't know what to do.

DemonicTrashcan

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintWilliam View Post
I just left a game because I was in same lane with a noob, what would you do in my situation? ok I got this meepo down to about 5 hp or something and he just stand all the way in the back and I SAID GANK

and this happened twice so I left game. unless you have a better idea I honestly don't know what to do.
...Wait a second...

DOWNL1NK

11-01-2010

inb4leavingflamed

Kadoba

11-01-2010

Better than a leaver on my team.

PlaidCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Man, it sure would be fun to play geomancer in LoL

......wait what was this topic about.

Kask

11-01-2010

Leaving a game should get you banned. Period.

I left one game, ever. And that was because I had a personal emergency that required attention. If I got banned for that I would not have even cared.

lanu14

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

You aren't going to get any love here. People dont like leavers, including myself. My only advice would be to suck it up and try to play out your games.

Ashley Grey

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kask View Post
Leaving a game should get you banned. Period.

I left one game, ever. And that was because I had a personal emergency that required attention. If I got banned for that I would not have even cared.

There is a reason why Dota is dead, and that only reason is people get banned when they leave a game. So keep the deception to yourself.

Ashley Grey

11-01-2010

so I was in the lane with a noob, I dive head on to get this teemo to 5 hp one vs one the guy was killing creeps right next to me instead of attacking teemo, it happened twice and twice I died. And his response was "Run"(this is after I died)

I mean anyone have a limit, I'm not looking for any love here, just some reasoning.

Ashley Grey

11-01-2010

and excuse me for my poor English.