I am thinking about killing myself because of the last game I just had..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Recreant888

03-06-2013

Incontestabil, do us all a favor: If someone you know is struggling with depression or thoughts of suicide don't offer them any advice.

Amuq the Native

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incontestabil View Post
OR you can focus on your mistakes and improve your game
What if I want to play a team game with an actual team instead of having to improve my individual skill enough to be able to carry games on my own ?

If I want to improve my individual skill and win games, there are a ton of games I can play and rely only on my individual skill, without the hassle of dealing with all the ambient rage. But League of Legends is a team game, and it is not too much to ask to be matched with players who actually want to play as a team.

Incontestabil

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuq the Native View Post
What if I want to play a team game with an actual team instead of having to improve my individual skill enough to be able to carry games on my own ?

If I want to improve my individual skill and win games, there are a ton of games I can play and rely only on my individual skill, without the hassle of dealing with all the ambient rage. But League of Legends is a team game, and it is not too much to ask to be matched with players who actually want to play as a team.
what is your problem?
are you actually asking me why you should improve your own skill just because its a team game?

go ahead and improve your teammates skill commenting towards their mistakes and completely ignoring your mistakes if that is what you want to do
don`t be surprised if you get banned for flame thou

win your lane and stop complaining that your jungler didn`t help you win it or whatever you like to blame your team for

Amuq the Native

03-06-2013

Incontestabil, please refrain from answering until you have fully understood the meaning and intent of the message you are answering to.

TeHazard THM

03-06-2013

suicidal over a videogame? i think you should uninstall and seek mental rehabilitation. your one seriously messed up little kid if your depressed over this. your prob to weak to warrant living. kill yourself now and do us all a favor.

Incontestabil

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuq the Native View Post
Incontestabil, please refrain from answering until you have fully understood the meaning and intent of the message you are answering to.
then do the same thing to my original post where i clearly encouraged you to focus on improving your own gameplay and watching your own mistakes instead of focusing on what your teammates do wrong

somehow you managed to turn it around and accuse me of asking you to disregard your teammates and go play solo all game

Katanya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incontestabil View Post
then do the same thing to my original post where i clearly encouraged you to focus on improving your own gameplay and watching your own mistakes instead of focusing on what your teammates do wrong

somehow you managed to turn it around and accuse me of asking you to disregard your teammates and go play solo all game
You seem the type to blame losing on your team than yourself. I don't like your attitude. Leaning towards being a troll, people like you shouldn't even be playing this type of game.

Incontestabil

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katanya View Post
You seem the type to blame losing on your team than yourself. I don't like your attitude. Leaning towards being a troll, people like you shouldn't even be playing this type of game.
is this natioal trolling day?
you got that from me encouraging someone to improve their gameplay instead of complaining about others?
seriously?

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Report them all and use /ignore team or /ignore all as appropriate.

Ignore isn't an ultimate solution, but trust me when I say it makes such games more enjoyable.

PrinsesseEli

03-06-2013

fmz if you're still checking this, please add me. I'd like to talk to you. (I'm not scary, I want to be your friend : D)

If anyone who said "grow a pair" or "just kill yourself now" or "stop whining" is still checking this, kindly pull your head out of your ass. First of all, NEVER EVER TELL SOMEONE TO KILL THEMSELF. Second, no, people usually don't get full blown depressed over a game. People get depressed over other things, like bullying. If they find something they enjoy it becomes their lifeline and maybe it makes them happy for a while. If bullying follows them there too it pushes them over the edge. Here's a wikipedia article on depression. Read it and learn something. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_(mood) This is a team game, so even if someone does poorly, you should give them constructive criticism, not beat on them. Doing so just means you clearly have a low opinion of yourself and need to make other people feel bad to make you feel powerful. How sad.