I am thinking about killing myself because of the last game I just had..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fmz

Recruiter

03-05-2013

I just had my whole team and this teemo on the other team verbal abuse me throughout the game causing me to perform worse and worse due to stress then at the end of the game they said to all report me for feeding when i was verbal abused throughout the game I have gotten a few bans due to disconnects from my poor computer but the fact that this goes on and people get punished and banned when they were the victoms of verbal harassment and all they tried to do was defend themselfs and more people just gang up on you

I was verbally abused by this teemo calling me bad when my elo was higher than his anyway and he just kept insulting me

tldr thinking about killing myself because there are not many good people left in the world so it seems i get verbal abused by 5 players in a ranked game and then they all agree to report me and its just not right

I REALLY NEED ADVICE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I SNAP..... I'm not really going to kill myself literally but the people in this game make me seriously consider it the more this goes on..

Shelzin

03-05-2013

Right click... Ignore.

fmz

Recruiter

03-05-2013

So because im being abused i have to ignore my whole team and one on the opposing team

I just want someone to back me up about how messed up the community is

I know the ignore feature is there but should i really have to ignore 5 players in one ranked game when they are all gonna abuse me behind my back anyway and report me for no reason..

GreekLight

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmz View Post
I just had my whole team and this teemo on the other team verbal abuse me throughout the game causing me to perform worse and worse due to stress then at the end of the game they said to all report me for feeding when i was verbal abused throughout the game I have gotten a few bans due to disconnects from my poor computer but the fact that this goes on and people get punished and banned when they were the victoms of verbal harassment and all they tried to do was defend themselfs and more people just gang up on you

I was verbally abused by this teemo calling me bad when my elo was higher than his anyway and he just kept insulting me

tldr thinking about killing myself because there are not many good people left in the world so it seems i get verbal abused by 5 players in a ranked game and then they all agree to report me and its just not right

I REALLY NEED ADVICE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I SNAP..... I'm not really going to kill myself literally but the people in this game make me seriously consider it the more this goes on..
uninstall the game bro. this community has gotten so, so much worse recently. the game isnt fun anymore because of it. great game, but you just have to accept the fact that you cant play it anymore because of the playerbase. find another game you like and spend your time on that. this game is intolerable right now.

Exploding Barrel

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostbar View Post
uninstall the game bro. this community has gotten so, so much worse recently. the game isnt fun anymore because of it. great game, but you just have to accept the fact that you cant play it anymore because of the playerbase. find another game you like and spend your time on that. this game is intolerable right now.
I don't agree with this guy that the community is worse then it has been, or that more than a minority of games are "trolled" assuming you yourself are positive and not contributing to it in some way.

But I DO agree that you should uninstall it, and take a break. I'm sorry you've had a string of bad experiences, but if you're feeling this upset about it the worst thing you can do is keep playing. It's not like you'll do well if you're playing in this mood anyway, and at this point negative games can be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Take a few weeks off from the game. Pick up the new SimCity or catch up on the Walking Dead; something completely different from LoL. Come back (and maybe with a duo queue buddy or full premade team) and ease back into it when you're ready. Or maybe realize the game was doing more harm than good and never play again. You'll probably be able to decide that better after some time to unwind.

LeSSSouL

03-05-2013

Though I cannot entirely agree. The second post sort of points out that quickly ignoring the teemo in game would have helped if he got into your head so bad.

Though I hope you reported Teemo as the chat logs will tell the story and alteast get him reviewed for his actions.

That said, intentionally feeding and just having a bad game, is where the tribunal can go wrong. From my understanding though it takes a lot of reports to land there of consistent behavior but on the same note have done cases where each case in it are months apart I just do not know if this is the last 3-5 reports given or that enough reports came in to put them there and the ones shown just seem to be the worst offenders.

We all have bad games, hell i watched my own friend Troll over mid after not getting due to the chat timing when connecting to whom called mid (the real issue with calling lanes is this in my mind), but when i have a bad games and get threats of reporting i either "Pfft" to myself or in chat as a response and that is all. Never received a card or ban yet, minus the original 24 hour penalty for AFKing mid game (i was level 3 then at two days into playing).

GreekLight

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
I don't agree with this guy that the community is worse then it has been, or that more than a minority of games are "trolled" assuming you yourself are positive and not contributing to it in some way.
this absolutely blows my mind. I can accurately and honestly say that less than 20% of my matches are without a troll/ragequit/afk or some such.

Exploding Barrel

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostbar View Post
this absolutely blows my mind. I can accurately and honestly say that less than 20% of my matches are without a troll/ragequit/afk or some such.
I believe that you can honestly say that. But I've also taken enough psychology to know that humans tend to remember bad experiences far, far more heavily than good ones, and that it tends to take quite a few good experiences to counter one bad one in someone's feeling about something like a game. I'd challenge you to keep a google doc or something and actually track your next 50 games and see how many were truly ruined by another player. And make sure that you're not contributing to the toxicity in the process (be flexible on your role, don't respond to toxic comments in kind, etc).

Remember that someone who chooses Heimerdinger and does fine or someone who tries their best and has a bad game is not a "troll." That's a word that's pretty much lost all meaning because it's so overused around here.

Spiphel

03-06-2013

Buy the witcher 1 and 2.

You will be satisfied for a while.

Then get mass effect.

Then play deus ex 3.

After this time you will remember that there are enjoyable games out there and may eventually forget about League of Trolls.

Incontestabil

03-06-2013

OR you can focus on your mistakes and improve your game
get fb, snowball your lane at this point your whole enemy team will be the one raging flaming afking disconnecting
the fact that your team refuses to come back from a lost game somehow by keeping a positive attitude isn`t the reason you lose so you can come here and get pitty from it
how about you just make sure you don`t lose the game in the first place before complaining about elo hell and how people rage and flame and afk when they start losing

yeah people rage and flame in champion select too
but that doesnt happen in 80% of the game
WHEN it happens, ignore them, pick in order, play what you want, if they are last pick and they pick some troll suport let them play it, you will see they actually will do a decent job around 50% of the time. wich is the same percentage of winrate they will get with a more mainstream support botlane as well.

so instead of focusing on your mistakes you put the blame on him refusing to play soraka or whatever and blame the whole game on his troll pick then you come here to cry about it

grow some balls and learn to play instead of crying about kiling yourself (wtf?). bronze elo is freaking easy to play for someone who actually can play stop complaining about teammates not carrying you and learn to carry