Hiring Experienced Game Designers

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mtob512

03-10-2013

Hi Zileas, I will be entering Northeastern next year and I am not sure if you are familiar with their co-op program, however I would love to be able to work for riot as an electrical/computer engineer and was mainly curious if Riot had any relationship with Northeastern co-ops or not

Triped

03-10-2013

What if I have little game design experience, but set a very high score in Moaghunter?

Grimfyre

03-10-2013

Does riot games ever hire QA Testers? I would love to get into the gaming industry as a QA Tester and i live only 30 minutes from Riot >.>

Vfef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Ok,

Just a question I have to ask, do you have to relocate? As in What if you lived in like Alaska, and you wanted to apply, is this a work from home kinda thing or work in the office?

Not to say that I'm qualified or that I'll even apply, or that I live in Alaska, I'm just curious.

Duffman316

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman316 View Post
still no word on if you're hiring database guys?
^ ._.

DCStriker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Hi Zileas, I am currently a third year Computer Engineering student looking go on a 12 to 16 month internship since that's the program our school offers. I want to apply to Riot but the internship positions are all only for the summer or so it says. I was wondering if you guys do longer internships and if so, who should I contact?

Neblin007

03-11-2013

You know what I find creepy about this? So, I'm one of those guys who is going back to school because of the ever increasingly competitive job world. And I'm going to ITT. Yeah the commercials make me laugh too, but I raised an eyebrow the other day when my counselor told me that ITT just dropped their Game Design Major from the curriculum!! I actually am not pursuing that career, but being an avid gamer, I did raise an eyebrow in surprise.
Then, I see Zileas mention something about all the recent lay offs in the "Industry". Hmmm.....
Am I seeing a pattern?

Pumah1

03-11-2013

Should hire someone to fix your servers..

Mechy18

03-11-2013

can i be hired to draw art for new champions plz
i have 7 years of experience of MS PAINT