Why is everyone running from team fights lately?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rayodo

11-01-2010

Well, when there are no tanks on your team and about to run into a 5v5, it's the natural thing to do swapping in & out your carries so that no single person is targeted for too long.

As for running before a fight starts, that's just stupid.

Kroghar

11-01-2010

I got sick of playing tanks because there's nothing more frustrating then initiating and pulling all attention, stunning everyone, then looking back and seeing your whole team running in the other direction.

Handbananna

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roros View Post
Because beginners are told over and over again not to feed and play defensively. You can't a second later with a straight face ask them to commit.
Playing defensively dosent mean run from every team fight, hate to be the bearer of bad news. It means not constantly overextending yourself or running into obvious gank situations over and over like some noobs seem to do, because apparently learning from experience isn't there thing, since the first 15 deaths they got from doing something clearly don't apply to the 16th time they're getting ready to go do it.

Ashley Grey

11-01-2010

well said,

I think the reason is because there are a lots of new players. Of course pro kill themselves to kill others. that's a fact.

RE Bantos

11-01-2010

Why group up for a teamfight when you know that Galio, Morgana and Miss Fortune all have their ults up?

Wasabi Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantos View Post
Why group up for a teamfight when you know that Galio, Morgana and Miss Fortune all have their ults up?
I'm talking more like running away from a team fight when galio and morgana are dead and miss fortune doesn't have her ult up.