Why is everyone running from team fights lately?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wasabi Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

This is a growing trend I've just now noticed in the past few days playing but it seems lately that in every other game I get into. We'll go into a team fight with all five of us, against 3 of their team. And then... Everyone on my team runs off, absolutely no reason, just runs off, full on HP, no one popped out of the brush (usually the other people were dead) no one used an ult or anything that would change it, they just run off.

Space Traveler

11-01-2010

I won't make another Elementz joke. I've made way too many. I don't really care. You probably just suck so you act as a magnet to other people that suck. You're just hitting winberty a little earlier than the others. Congrats. The easy ****s are yours.

Zodbones

11-01-2010

Eh I get teams that are like that as well from time to time where everyone or at least 2 people just sit in the back all timid and do nothing.

Or when its the perfect time to push 2-3 people run off to jungle instead of taking 1-2 towers.

TehGus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Because Lux's cooldowns are too long.

cwcriner

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasabi kitty View Post
This is a growing trend I've just now noticed in the past few days playing but it seems lately that in every other game I get into. We'll go into a team fight with all five of us, against 3 of their team. And then... Everyone on my team runs off, absolutely no reason, just runs off, full on HP, no one popped out of the brush (usually the other people were dead) no one used an ult or anything that would change it, they just run off.
IME nine time out of ten its because they decided the team fight was over and were free to go grab towers.

Voidgolem

11-01-2010

AoE Rape, generally.

Other times it's because I just jacked up their carry while they were running for their tower (SWAP LOLZ)

Grasps

11-01-2010

Because you stink

Kawashima Ami

11-01-2010

Twitch, MF, Amumu, Galio, Morgana in every game.

You decide.

Roros

11-01-2010

Because beginners are told over and over again not to feed and play defensively. You can't a second later with a straight face ask them to commit.

Novembrex

11-01-2010

I like to play Shaco