A little help on a Talon build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvelynnJon

03-05-2013

I could use some help on my build with talon, It works good but it takes awhile. So at first I go
|Starter|: Boots, 2 hp pots and One mana pot.
Next: I try to get up to about 1k before going and buying my Hp Gem for Black cleaver and then the Long Sword/we it's called. THEN i save up and get my BF sword for Bloodthirster. Then I get two long swords and get the Life steal Sscepter or w/e It's called (I don't know the direct names but I kind of explai nwhat they do in the naming) Then I buy my Blakc cleaver then my Blood thirster. THEN my Boots. After words I'd get Last whisper and The umm. Trinity thing, That gives you Bonues HP, Mana, AP,Dmg and Etc. Sicne it's on recommended. THEN I get Infinite edge. But Idek if this is a guild build or not. Please help? I want to improve my talon. Not so worried on Runes atm I can do that when i hit level 20. As i'm almost level 18 now.

Carlinhoxs

03-05-2013

I start with a Long Sword + 2 pots , then Brutalizer + Boots + Pots-Ward , then Black Cleaver , Trinity Force , Bloodthirsther , Frozen Mallet-Warmog's-Guardian Angel , Ravenous Hydra-Last Whisper

FrazzledMelon

03-05-2013

Pretty good Talon guide + build here:

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...on-build-guide

EvelynnJon

03-05-2013

Thank you peeps xD. Ima try both builds from both of you. It was appreciated and both seem better then mine.