Looking for more for ranked 5s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redamntion

03-05-2013

Hi fellow summoners,

I am looking to form a ranked 5s team.

About me:
I've been playing ranked for a few months and have roughly 200 ranked games. In solo queue I am currently in Bronze I with 94 LP. I've been working my way up since I had 10 straight losses just before being placed. I play between 9pm and 1am EST most weekdays.

About the team:
This team will be fairly casual, but with the intention of improving our game through working together. There will be no hard schedule, but interested people should generally play in evenings. Because of the lack of schedule, I'll form the team with more than 5 members. When fewer than 5 members are online, we can duo queue / practice norms to improve coordination and practice new champions / roles.

Requirements:
- Must have skype and speak basic English (ESL is fine, just must be able to communicate)
- Must have a stable internet connection
- Must be willing to give and receive constructive criticism
- Must not be prejudiced / racist (must be generally respectful)
- Must be able to keep a level head during poor performances
- Must be able to fill multiple roles when necessary
- Must not main Teemo o.O

Nice to have:
- Silver V or higher in solo queue
- Have spent at least some time watching streams / IPL etc to contribute some basic ideas for strategy etc.

Team members so far:
Redamntion (Main: mid - Additional: Top / Jungle) - RL friend
Jinqs (Roles: ADC/Top) - RL friend
TimboSlice2 (Main: Support - Additional: Jungle) - RL friend

Feel free to contact me via this forum, or in game. Let me know your preferred role, and a bit about yourself. Looking forward to filling the team and having some fun / improving.

Red.

Redamntion

03-05-2013

bump

justikun

03-05-2013

ive been looking forever for a ranked and really want to join one im level 30 and my user name is (justikun) no perenthases
my main is top, bot and i play many people. I dont know who im best with so please consider me. i also i have skype, speak english and watches streams a lot.