What should be done with fear.

Nothing 15 53.57%
Make the champion run straight away from the source 13 46.43%
other (post your idea) 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

About that fear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galago

11-01-2010

Right now it's pretty much just a stun. The only difference is your character takes 2 steps one way then 2 steps another way. It really doesn't make a difference in anyway if your hit with fear or stun. I think fear needs it's only little mechanic that matters to add a little more to it from just being another disable.
The obvious thing to do would to make the champion affected by fear run straight away from the source of the fear. This would be useful on shaco but fiddle wouldn't really benefit from it.
Lets brainstorm some ideas to give fear it's own feel kinda like taunt.

SoloDragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

lol I feared hemier yesterday, he ran in a straight line at his tower. "So that worked for him."

Wise Squirrel

11-01-2010

I agree that the enemy should runaway from the source of fear, but like you said, fiddles wouldn't benefit from fear since he needs to be close to suck away hp.

Make them run away slower?, faster?, uncleansable?

Politburo

11-01-2010

I've both been saved and screwed by running in/out of range while feared, so imo just reduce the ms further so it's closer to a stun, but it still has the fear flavor

TheYango

11-01-2010

If it's just running from the source, doesn't that just make it like a slower knockback?

Appuchu

11-01-2010

Not useful to shaco. Would outright break fiddle as keeping people still is required to get use out of drain and crowstorm.

Galago

11-01-2010

bump

Chaplain Cassius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Change it like a little animal that stands still on the road when it sees headlights coming towards it, the fear causes them to not move at all.

Galago

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplain Cassius View Post
Change it like a little animal that stands still on the road when it sees headlights coming towards it, the fear causes them to not move at all.
but then it would be exactly like stun. I was hoping for it to have something to make it different from a standard stun

Dorien

Recruiter

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galago View Post
Right now it's pretty much just a stun. The only difference is your character takes 2 steps one way then 2 steps another way. It really doesn't make a difference in anyway if your hit with fear or stun. I think fear needs it's only little mechanic that matters to add a little more to it from just being another disable.
The obvious thing to do would to make the champion affected by fear run straight away from the source of the fear. This would be useful on shaco but fiddle wouldn't really benefit from it.
Lets brainstorm some ideas to give fear it's own feel kinda like taunt.
sigh .,,,, fears, snares, knock ups , are considered stuns