Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The opponents seems rough.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

03-05-2013

Cripes the competition in ranked seems hard. I really feel like we are trying very hard, and we just keep on losing since we got to Bronze IV. I read strats, I practice... and just keep losing. I'm going to keep at it but man, the last few games that we lost I can't even really think of anything I should have done differently, not really.

I've avoided ranked for a long time, just started taking it seriously about two weeks ago (made a team a long time ago but only dabbled).

Somehow i get the feeling maybe we just have had bad luck and have been matched against teams that are destined for silver/gold and we just got rolled.

/end senseless rant lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mastuh

03-06-2013

SHut up im reporting you