Is queue dodging acceptable etiquette ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mightyal

03-27-2013

Depends on certain personalities. Some people will dodge as you mentioned, while others know the team comp will destroy their team, but play anyway. Either they don't care or maybe they just like to gamble.

SlasherBag

03-27-2013

Its one of those things where on one hand you really don't know how the match will turn out from the get go, but you can obviously gauge the strength of your comp (balance of CC, damage, mobility, utility, etc). I typically only do so when I see redundant roles that won't be complimentary (double apc adc top, 3 tanks and an ap top, w/e). So its rare that I do dodge because most people don't pick into matches that way. That said, I've also dodged players I simply won't enjoy playing with. If I've had the wonderful experience of reading "sigh" "x player is *insert w/e bad criticism*" and it was happening frequently enough that I remember between matches, its not worth playing with again.

Sdaciuk

03-29-2013

No one on your team takes revive. Ask them to take revive. They don't take revive. Dodge.

lbgsloan

03-29-2013

I generally never dodge bad picks, but if it's a fail comp you're just wasting your time playing it out. If you look at a team and say, "There's nothing I can pick that will salvage this game." just dodge it. I also dodge selfish picks with a last second dodge, such an insta-lock new release with flash/ignite. If they at least take Revive/not Flash I'll let it slide, otherwise take that back to SR or co-op thanks.

Hawktitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Very rarely.

The champion that makes me cringe the most when I see him on my team is Xerath but I usually stick it out.