I will spam Tank Kassadin.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilPooters

03-05-2013

On SR only in order for it to get nerfed. Problem is I don't really know how to play SR at least not the laning phase part. The times I do play SR I jungle or support so yeah I need help from you guys

p.s. I'm not sure if I should put this in the SR forums also but since I know how Kass is hated here I figured you guys would help me more.

Thanks

baleofvale

03-05-2013

If the champ is good early game, then jungle/gank, kill other champs. If not, then its all about last hitting minions for 20 minutes.

EvilPooters

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by baleofvale View Post
then its all about last hitting minions for 20 minutes.
i hate last hitting

Orphane

03-05-2013

Build manatank, who cares if you suck for 15 minutes as long as you don't lose the game by then?

Genericke

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo11 View Post
i hate last hitting
A diamond player showed that he was able to dominate with Kassadin without needing to cs much. Apparently his cs score was utterly pathetic, but he was still crushing games with him.

IMTOOJUICY

03-05-2013

one big thing about mid is follow ur lane. that is, if u know enemy mid went off to gank somewhere, follow him. the extra few CS u get while he's gone is not worth the potential snowball he will give to his lanemates with a successful gank. an exception might be if their mid tower is low in HP and u can get the tower while he's gone. tell ur lanemates to stay safe while u get it and hope they listen.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
A diamond player showed that he was able to dominate with Kassadin without needing to cs much. Apparently his cs score was utterly pathetic, but he was still crushing games with him.
The trick to playing Kass mid is surviving until 6 and then roaming with Blue Buff. This means you must survive counter picks, jungle camps, being denied blue buff(both by friendlies and enemies), hoping your teammates haven't fed yet, and not getting out roamed by the enemy mid.

EvilPooters

03-05-2013

ok thank you all I shall get started right away.

Zuko Prince

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo11 View Post
ok thank you all I shall get started right away.

Son, you are doing the lords work. God BLESS YOU!!!

you will suffer for your efforts, you will be killed often, take those deaths and learn and grow and become the monster we see every day in dominion.

And when you meet those SR players - Make, Them, PAY !!!!!!!!!!!

be aggressive and relentless, do not let them BREATHE. I need you to become the left hand of a vengeful god and drop squishies and carries with a speed that will send them all crying to the forums.

Go now.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Please post rage-induced chat logs as well. The reading shall be glorious! :O