Summoners go to extremes to force you to dodge ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Meta isn't an established rule. It's a passive player mentality that is socially accepted.

Dare to be different in a positive way (I would like to try XXX on the YYY lane), not malicious (LOL ADC TOP OR FEED).

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingbox View Post
Meta isn't an established rule. It's a passive player mentality that is socially accepted.

Dare to be different in a positive way (I would like to try XXX on the YYY lane), not malicious (LOL ADC TOP OR FEED).
Exactly. Playing offmeta is just fine provided your teammates are ok with it.

In the case of the comment I responded to, the poster's teammates obviously were not ok with it.

Greenmacheen

03-07-2013

Moving past his choice to break the meta, i would like to know if there is anything beeing looked at as far as a way to avoid a penalty for "dodging games" in the smart fashion. Not talking about afk'ing or d/c'ing, but simply when you have someone who fully states that they are going to troll the game (they are the ones going 'lol soraka jungle or feed' and you choose to opt out of a 40 minute session in hell before the game starts. I am tired of losing ranked points and being punished for making smart decisions on who i want to be playing my ranked games with.