A little help please guys? <3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WraithyBounce

03-05-2013

Ok guys, I'm a egotistical, overrated, late-night LoL player and i wish to post more LoL related material on my YouTube channel.
I need your help to collect some plays that i will forge into some of the best League compilations you will ever see, due to my amazing skill with most Video/Graphic editing programs.
All users that send in materiel will have a YouTube/Username displayed if they wish, for a quick shout out just to say thanks.
I'm currently trying as hard as i can to build up my stockpile of Aces, Quadras, Pentas, Dives, Barons steals, just great plays in general, but i cant do it alone.
A great program for collecting your plays is League Replays.
Also if your just watching a stream and you see some Super Amazing play, just send me date and the name of the stream and ill be able to record it <3 again the sender of any material will be featured.

Ways of sending things in: The best way is to have LoL replay open as your playing games and if the plays go down just send me your summoner name and the date of the game and ill be able to find your replay <3
Or
You can record the material your self and upload it to a media file service (MediaFire is the best)

Contact me Via:
WraithyGames FaceBook
WraithyGames YouTube
Wraithygames@Gmail.com
Tell your friends,
Hope To Hear From You xx <3
VERY new to this, so don't hate.