Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mein struggle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

w0nderw4ll

03-05-2013

So I was playing Ranked like every other day. Before the new LP system was implemented I did very well and I set goals for myself. For example I would gain around 10 elo per game. Before this new system I had a max of 1350 elo and current after duoing and losing a lot went down to 890. I slowly built my elo back up to 900-950-1000-1050-1100 then to 1180. I was on a good system always motivating to see my elo increase.
Ever since this new LP system was implemented I've only done worse. I was on borderline from bronze 1 to silver 5. After being trolled games I kept on struggling at promo literally 12 times. Then after I struggled even more after being demoted from div 2 to get back to 1, 5 times then getting to 3 then building my back way. I dont really feel like I belong in this division 3. I dont even have to try to hard to win. The only factors I only get are the trolls and idiots messing up my game. Anyone else have this problem?

SenpaiTouchedM3

03-05-2013

Mein Kampf.....

t3hep1cf47m4n

03-05-2013

what's with all the nazis lately?

w0nderw4ll

03-05-2013

Anyway its literally a battle to advance from one division to another. I've been trained by plats and golds since I was a noob.. It really is outrageous, truly,truly,truly,truly,truly,truly. Motha ****ing. Outrageous.

gsai

03-05-2013

All bronze players should be put in work camps and we should invade Brazil.
All I got out of it.

w0nderw4ll

03-05-2013

Quote:
gsai64:
All bronze players should be put in work camps and we should invade Brazil.
All I got out of it.

^