Mein struggle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

w0nderw4ll

03-05-2013

So I was playing Ranked like every other day. Before the new LP system was implemented I did very well and I set goals for myself. For example I would gain around 10 elo per game. Before this new system I had a max of 1350 elo and current after duoing and losing a lot went down to 890. I slowly built my elo back up to 900-950-1000-1050-1100 then to 1180. I was on a good system always motivating to see my elo increase.
Ever since this new LP system was implemented I've only done worse. I was on borderline from bronze 1 to silver 5. After being trolled games I kept on struggling at promo literally 12 times. Then after I struggled even more after being demoted from div 2 to get back to 1, 5 times then getting to 3 then building my back way. I dont really feel like I belong in this division 3. I dont even have to try to hard to win. The only factors I only get are the trolls and idiots messing up my game. Anyone else have this problem?

SenpaiTouchedM3

03-05-2013

Mein Kampf.....

t3hep1cf47m4n

03-05-2013

what's with all the nazis lately?

w0nderw4ll

03-05-2013

Anyway its literally a battle to advance from one division to another. I've been trained by plats and golds since I was a noob.. It really is outrageous, truly,truly,truly,truly,truly,truly. Motha ****ing. Outrageous.

gsai

03-05-2013

All bronze players should be put in work camps and we should invade Brazil.
All I got out of it.

w0nderw4ll

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
All bronze players should be put in work camps and we should invade Brazil.
All I got out of it.
^