Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So apparently Draven is balanced?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varshil

03-05-2013

Draven has a powerful laning phase offset by a weaker teamfight/lategame phase. His Q hits like a truck, but catching his axes becomes exponentially harder for every additional enemy out for his blood.

Tempname8956

03-05-2013

I remember when I lost to dravens LOL

Cupiter

03-05-2013

His Q does NOT reset his autoattack. Think of it that way.

Felaedor

03-05-2013

Positioning is the biggest factor for any ranged AD.

Draven tells you where he'll be if he wants to actually make use of his borderline imba damage.

Use your equally imba skillshots to crush his face (I'm looking at you Thresh/Blitz)

Tenshyo

03-05-2013

Then you understand that he also has to play really ballsy to succeed. His Q is a double edge sword. As it often puts him in a HORRIBLE position, especially in lane.

QuentinWarden

03-05-2013

Eh, draven's cool, I just don't really think there's any real consequence to missing your axes. The thing barely costs any mana and the cooldown is pretty insignificant when ranked up.

BigProoF

03-05-2013

you know that moment when teams are waiting for an engage and you have an AP nid on the other team

and when she keeps throwing them spears and if 1 hits there goes anywhere between 60-75% of your hp it makes you lose right there because either A you have to back off and heal somehow or B engage in fight at 25-40% with the chance of death being very high

Draven is the same case yet he wins his lane and snowballs so hard from just hitting 1 Q auto attack on either the adc or support there goes 60-75% of your hp and now you lost the lane. i dont get why the community ignores that fact.its not like its easy to stay away from draven either with a MS debuff with a mini stun attatched and a MS buff for himself.

its very easy for draven to always tip the lane in his teams favor for that reason.

Wolfgang7990

03-05-2013

It take one missed catch to throw a Draven off. He is the least forgiving ADC when it comes to mistakes.