That feel when you are 40 gold away from an item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Loins

03-05-2013

Too long to wait at base,
A waste of time to farm it up.

Shibley

03-05-2013

It is always a better option to get pots and/or wards then waiting 10-20 seconds to get an item.

Unless it is wriggles because it gives you ward and sustain =p

Freudia

03-05-2013

I just wait it out. It's 40 gold, and you get 14 gold every five seconds or so.

SebaWDK

03-05-2013

And if you stay and wait you feel you are wasting time, and if you walk up to lane when you arrive you already have the gold, sad...

ValderiusRex

03-05-2013

Quick, someone drop a tower. Draven needs his IE.

Faemles

03-05-2013

what happens for me it takes me 10 seconds to decided to leave and then i might as well stay XD so i do

SticklerMac

03-05-2013

I'll wait for 40g if it's any of these items:

Mobility Boots
Wriggles Lantern
Infinity Edge
Bloodthirster
Trinity Force
Rabbadon's Deathcap
Guardian Angel
Warmogs Armor

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

I only wait if I'm 20 gold or less from the purchase.

If it's any more, I buy a potion or some wards to ensure that I won't die and will definitely have farmed enough gold next time I go back.

shppy

03-05-2013

depends on where you are when you need that farm. If you're 40 gold away before recalling, by the time you recall and heal up you'll be just shy of the gold (8 seconds or so to recall, around 7-8 to heal up, that's 16 seconds and in that time you'll have gotten 25ish ambient gold... less than 10 seconds to wait, not a huge deal).

But yeah, if you're 40 short after healing up, 25 seconds is a long time to wait around. Better off just heading out

FrontlinerDelta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shppy View Post
depends on where you are when you need that farm. If you're 40 gold away before recalling, by the time you recall and heal up you'll be just shy of the gold (8 seconds or so to recall, around 7-8 to heal up, that's 16 seconds and in that time you'll have gotten 25ish ambient gold... less than 10 seconds to wait, not a huge deal).

But yeah, if you're 40 short after healing up, 25 seconds is a long time to wait around. Better off just heading out
Idk, if it's late game-ish like after 30 min and next teamfight could decide the game, might be worth it to not leave so you've got your major item. If you leave to farm you might get caught, team might initiate a fight, etc.

Depends really on situation I guess. If it's still laning, definitely agree with wards and HP pots.