Banned for playing Heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haitake

03-05-2013

Left 2 games. Level 4 trundle

Kr1sys

03-05-2013

The 4 reports on the first game were all from the enemy side. It was pretty clear you were trolling and thus deserve the ban hammer.

Shibley

03-05-2013

You weren't banned for playing Heim. Just because they wrote that in the script doesn't mean its the reason.

hester

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr1sys View Post
The 4 reports on the first game were all from the enemy side. It was pretty clear you were trolling and thus deserve the ban hammer.
I would like to hear an actual hammer sound every time I click punish.

KevinNeverDies

03-05-2013

Grow up and don't be a jerk. Simple as that. Take the time off to reflect on what you've said and how you can improve rather than whining about it.

TheCøøkieMonster

03-05-2013

It only takes one case of verbal abuse and ur punished...sorry people are very strict...

better not to talk

Earthbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

If you weren't an ****** in games one, three, AND four MAYBE that one report for you "playing heimer" wouldn't be punished.

BUT even in that Heimer game you said trollish things in allchat to make it appear you were intentionally feeding.

Even saying all of this means nothing because I'm fairly certain you were warned several times before this and have had many more reports before this small sample size. You were on the path to being banned even without playing Heimer.

I'm glad you were permabanned.

iamt3n

03-05-2013

Permaban entails youve trolled and ruined many other peoples days as well. That guys heimer comment by the way is meant to be a joke, your actions and score speak for themselves

Good bye

NotoriousBLT

03-05-2013

You weren't banned for playing Heimer, you were banned for being a jerk.

/thread

Sturtzy

03-05-2013

I hope that was permaban.