Do any supports get Morellonomicon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sterlin104

03-05-2013

It gives good cool-down and some damage and its passive is pretty good. would it be good good to get on a support that has a lot of harass? Or is it just better to get a Zekes or something

ƒan

03-05-2013

I only get it when playing against enemies like Mundo, Yi, Hecarim, Volibear and Tryndamere, and I only try to get it as AP Support or DoT Mid, either way it's not useful at all.

IRyzeForNidalee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

ValderiusRex

03-05-2013

If I value AP over added utility on that particular support, I'll grab it. Soraka loves it (starcall can keep the debuff on everyone, bigger heals, tons of CDR) as does Lux and Morgana.

Someone like Lulu or any of the tankier supports, not so much.

QuentinWarden

03-05-2013

Honestly, most supports don't get much from building ap (aside from nunu, who no one seems to want to build offensively) and nomicon doesn't give the essential survivability boosts afforded by items such as Locket.

Still, it might be good when rushing an aegis. You won't have nearly as much utility compared to locket/reverie, but it is a hell of a lot cheaper for hitting that CDR cap A.S.A.P and still afford be able to afford an aegis.

Zeke's would probably better more efficient, though

Voidgolem

03-05-2013

thresh and soraka, sometimes. If the teamcomp doesn't benefit more from WotA/Twin Shadows/Shard.