Do you sit on your hand till it goes numb

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodDamnTonberry

11-01-2010

O_o i invented the phantom spank a long time ago

Mr Zafrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carabao View Post
I learned by accident. I was sitting on my hand because I was bored, then I started to get lonely. One thing led to another and It felt like it was someone else.
:'(

Space Traveler

11-01-2010

Yeah. You know that probably wouldn't be as pleasurable as you romanticize it while you're imagining something that !!!never!!! should take place--EVEN IN YOUR MIND. ESPECIALLY IN YOUR MIND! WHAT THE ****! WHO THINKS LIKE THIS!? Oh wait. 4chan exists. ****ing human race./little bit of faith dying

Anyway.. Back to the main subject..

****ing molten shield is all I have to say, and you thought YOU activated prematurely. I really hope reality misconnects the circuits at the right point to make you feel this at least once. I really do. With all of my being.

grrmatt

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Traveler View Post
Yeah. You know that probably wouldn't be as pleasurable as you romanticize it while you're imagining something that !!!never!!! should take place--EVEN IN YOUR MIND. ESPECIALLY IN YOUR MIND! WHAT THE ****! WHO THINKS LIKE THIS!? Oh wait. 4chan exists. ****ing human race./little bit of faith dying

Anyway.. Back to the main subject..

****ing molten shield is all I have to say, and you thought YOU activated prematurely. I really hope reality misconnects the circuits at the right point to make you feel this at least once. I really do. With all of my being.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N5p8...eature=related player hatin i love it lol

Carabao

11-01-2010

I don't want to imagine teemo, I may get shrooms planted in my bush.