Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you sit on your hand till it goes numb

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodDamnTonberry

11-01-2010

O_o i invented the phantom spank a long time ago

Mr Zafrada

11-01-2010

Quote:
Carabao:
I learned by accident. I was sitting on my hand because I was bored, then I started to get lonely. One thing led to another and It felt like it was someone else.

:'(

Space Traveler

11-01-2010

Yeah. You know that probably wouldn't be as pleasurable as you romanticize it while you're imagining something that !!!never!!! should take place--EVEN IN YOUR MIND. ESPECIALLY IN YOUR MIND! WHAT THE ****! WHO THINKS LIKE THIS!? Oh wait. 4chan exists. ****ing human race./little bit of faith dying

Anyway.. Back to the main subject..

****ing molten shield is all I have to say, and you thought YOU activated prematurely. I really hope reality misconnects the circuits at the right point to make you feel this at least once. I really do. With all of my being.

grrmatt

11-01-2010

Quote:
Space Traveler:
Yeah. You know that probably wouldn't be as pleasurable as you romanticize it while you're imagining something that !!!never!!! should take place--EVEN IN YOUR MIND. ESPECIALLY IN YOUR MIND! WHAT THE ****! WHO THINKS LIKE THIS!? Oh wait. 4chan exists. ****ing human race./little bit of faith dying

Anyway.. Back to the main subject..

****ing molten shield is all I have to say, and you thought YOU activated prematurely. I really hope reality misconnects the circuits at the right point to make you feel this at least once. I really do. With all of my being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N5p8IXzNdc&feature=related player hatin i love it lol

Carabao

11-01-2010

I don't want to imagine teemo, I may get shrooms planted in my bush.