@Guinsoo, skins!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sydarm

11-01-2010

Perseus pantheon
Pharoah nasus
Divine soraka

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Guinsoo likes trolling people with his new Shades.

Borkcire

11-01-2010

Guys.
Guys.
Guys.
Guys.

Malphite says "ok", too.
COULD THIS BE IT?

Miiu

Adjudicator

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchet Man View Post
The new patch also includes skins for the following week. So I'd expect the skins that Guinsoo is hinting at should be available next week. After the patch is released tonight, check the champion tab ingame to see if any new skins are forthcoming.
Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of releasing them next week if the pictures were already there.

Rayre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Grief! No Malphite Skin! He is the official champion that needs a skin right now.

The Drippy Sink

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayre View Post
Grief! No Malphite Skin! He is the official champion that needs a skin right now.
Seconded.

TalkGibberish

11-01-2010

He said that the character says OK in his voiceover..... maybe someone gets a new voice set with their skin?

I'm guessing its Nasus. We are always talking about his beautiful voice. They probably gave him a /j that lasts 20 minutes

Rayre

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grisaang View Post
Seconded.
Heeeey

MASSTADEN

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miiu View Post
Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of releasing them next week if the pictures were already there.
not really. the models in game might not be done or they're just spacing out their releases. pretty sure they do art first, lol.

I dunno why they do it, but I'm sure the other skins art will be in game. definitely that Heimer one.