Vlad vs. Kayle top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonebuilt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Just got destroyed by a kayle top as Vlad. Seems like some people think Vlad is a good counter to her, but I don't see how. Was running Armor seals, scaling mr blues, flat ap on quints/marks. Started cloth, sight ward, 2 pots. He started flask + hp pots (can't remember how many.) He also had mp5 runes, so was able to just flask + pot + heal himself up. He went straight Stinger to nashors tooth, while I went Hextech Revolver/Giants belt.

Seemed like no matter what I did I'd lose trades as he could just heal up after everything and it was impossible to all in him.

Any tips on what I can do to prevent plays like this in the future? Just got crushed.

MicKretz

03-05-2013

cant you heal up too?

Stonebuilt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicKretz View Post
cant you heal up too?
Yes, but he was able to Flask + heal, not to mention out trade me early so I'd have to heal more than he would. When I tried to not do trades he'd simply speed boost himself to get to me (which is also his heal)

Worst Yasuo Bot

03-05-2013

I would have to say try and say out of the ranged of her q and her ranged basic attacks and focus on farming since vlad has a really weak early game compared to kayle. Kills are not necessary to win lane as long as you are able to stay alive and farm better than she does you should be set.

PrincePapa

03-05-2013

I don't actually believe Vlad counters her. Not because of the arguments you gave but when you think about it : Kayle is a big early-game bully, constantly poking and pushing. Vlad on the other side, is a late-game caster with poor damage output pre-9. This means that Vlad is at his weakest where Kayle shines.

I don't know, I could be wrong, but that's how I feel about this match-up.