BoRK vs Blood Thirster my thoughts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Pale Mare

03-05-2013

Bork's AS too much of a game changer. It literally gives you the dps you need to carry early-mid game if you're winning your lane (it's one item that's cheap for everything an ADC wants before anyone has armor). Like you don't even have to be fed as an ADC to actually be a threat to mid. If you have BoRK most traditional AP mids will just die if the **** up and not kill you first (missing an important skillshot while you just perma attack fast with a slow nuke).

razorlight

03-05-2013

watch the youtube video from Lolmath about it, in simple words BotRK is better...always...costwise is one of the most efective items out ther it worht 14 k gold....but i can tell they are gonna nerf it very soon, its too damn powerfull.

Axeaddonis

03-05-2013

I personally like BoRK more on Quinn because of the attack speed. I like to go AS/Crit and having attack speed on the lifesteal item just makes it easier, because when you have 80% crit, 250 ad, and 1.9 AS/ 2.5 as valor, she is really terrifying. Lets me burst down adc's/mids that are out of position with my ult and get out without getting caught.