How to make ADC's viable in 3's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lozan

03-08-2013

Weather or not a champ is "Viable" entirely depends on 3 things

1) Your skill with the champ
2) Your team's comp
3) The other team's comp

don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Thief of Space

03-08-2013

Not all ADCs are viable on TT, Ashe for example will get gap closed by the popular picks and get her face melted in 2 seconds,

but Ez and Kog on the other hand, have a much better chance of being better because of their kits allowing either to kite or melt HP stacker bruisers.

Yago Xiten

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief of Space View Post
Not all ADCs are viable on TT, Ashe for example will get gap closed by the popular picks and get her face melted in 2 seconds,

but Ez and Kog on the other hand, have a much better chance of being better because of their kits allowing either to kite or melt HP stacker bruisers.
Ashe is one of the better ADC for the map actually because of her ultimate and kiting, it makes her good against many of the bruisers that frequent 3v3, and Singed too.

Demacry

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blade Yago View Post
Ashe is one of the better ADC for the map actually because of her ultimate and kiting, it makes her good against many of the bruisers that frequent 3v3, and Singed too.
Your theory crafting is weak young one, I challenge you to actually go on a winning streak with ashe in 3s. I think you'll find that your "super kiting" doesn't mean much to a renekton or wu.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

All adcs are op in 3v3

PurpleURP

03-09-2013

ADC viable. You only have to kite three people instead of five. Just can't get behind early game. Best played when you have high cc damage threats on your team like cho, lee, j4, singed, ect that can peel for you.

Yago Xiten

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacry View Post
Your theory crafting is weak young one, I challenge you to actually go on a winning streak with ashe in 3s. I think you'll find that your "super kiting" doesn't mean much to a renekton or wu.
Why do you always use quotation marks and then misquote me? It's tiring.

Bruisers work both ways, and an Ashe with a CC heavy high damage bruiser team is pretty effective.

I didn't say she was great, just more useful on 3v3 than on 5v5 as an ADC because she can stay relatively safe with the Volley spam's and Frost Shot.

Demacry

03-09-2013

Maybe my English isn't as good as I thought but I'm pretty sure "Ashe is one of the better ADC for the map" does not actually mean "more useful on 3v3 than on 5v5 as an ADC". If I'm not understanding you I'd like to claim it's not entirely my fault.

I'm going to say right now that I think Ashe is truthfully one of the only completely unviable champs on TT, in every respect. I don't personally believe there's anything she can do that isn't performed better, sooner, by another champion.

Both her damage and slow are pretty pathetic at early levels compared to the potentials of champs like Cait and Varus, and they certainly arn't enough to let her lane solo from levels 1-6, I'd even argue the point that post lvl6 she still pretty useless as her only reliable means of escape is her ult. I've had maybe one really successful game with her out of a good 20 on TT, any other wins I had with her I played more of a support role than anything resembling an ADC.

What's truly tiring is constantly reading your posts making claims with no factual, analytical, or even anecdotal evidence supplied.

I've explained that in my personal experience nothing Ashe brings to the table is sufficient enough for her to hold her own (as is demanded of nearly every champ in 3s), make any meaningful contributions to the team, or does anything that isn't accomplished better by someone else. If you know of a way, setup, build, playstyle, anything that helps her personal qualities outshine her list of negatives (thus making her a viable option) then please include that in your rebuttal.

Boo

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixalollipop View Post
all adcs are op in 3v3
amen

WashedLaundry

03-10-2013

ADCs are actually completely viable, they just won't reach full build. As long as your comp can peel for them (and keep them completely off of them), it's fairly easy to win.