Who in their right mind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apocagenocitis

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forchark View Post
I don't hold that against him too much. I avoid ranked because 3/4 the games are trolled and therefore not fun. Plus, I have nothing to prove to anyone. I'm sick of dealing with people convinced Jungle is necessary and that there has to be an adc, and I hate the wining.

Might be the same.
Jungling is necessary in almost all situations. But I agree with you, I didnt play solo queue till season 3 and ive been level 30 since season 1.

All Delete

03-05-2013

CC and pink ward/oracle is SO HARD!

Apocagenocitis

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criomhthann View Post
The point >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .

You>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> Are here.

Do you even lift?
You aren't even on point either, who are you to make fun of someones rank when you dont even play ranked. You havent played a single ranked game so you have no idea what its like. Also maybe if you said something logical about how akali shouldnt be nerfed then we wouldnt be having this argument. But since you have been playing this game for less time than anyone in this thread you dont know what the hell you are talking about.
InB4: I WAS JUST TROLLING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mister Mechanics

03-05-2013

Are you seriously trying to say that you can't call someone out on being under-ranked and trying to make balancing calls on champions if you're not as high up on the ladder as them?

That's impeccable logic!

KayleShotGG

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuniver View Post
on the riot staff thought it was a good idea to buff akali...ffs

Nerf her ult down to 1 charge and reduce the cd for it to recharge by a flat amount in all ranks and shes fixed

Or...reduce the damage it currently does or reduce its scaling...

So sick of going against an Akali every game that just roams and get triples kills all day and ends the game 25-2

Roit pls, shes obviously more broken than Olaf a few patches ago

EDIT: RAISES FLAMESHIELD
OP is noob who gets pubstomped lol. I played urgot for the first time ever last night and was against akali with skin and I went 5-0-8 and killed her and her jungler when I got ganked. Please learn how to deal with akali in lane and you will see it's not hard.

Apocagenocitis

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dead Zebra View Post
Are you seriously trying to say that you can't call someone out on being under-ranked and trying to make balancing calls on champions if you're not as high up on the ladder as them?

That's impeccable logic!
No, Im saying you cant make fun of someones ranked stats if you have never played ranked. Thats like me going onto the HoN forums and making fun of people for how bad they are.

Apocagenocitis

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLeagueGuy View Post
OP is noob who gets pubstomped lol. I played urgot for the first time ever last night and was against akali with skin and I went 5-0-8 and killed her and her jungler when I got ganked. Please learn how to deal with akali in lane and you will see it's not hard.
Urgot actually does really well against akali no matter what. Just huck q's into her invisibility from far away. That's the main reason why I dont agree with OP, there are ways to play against akali. Also OP's idea for how to nerf her is completely stupid.

Criomhthann

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocagenocitis View Post
You aren't even on point either,
That would be the case if I wasn't the one making the point that you missed and are quite obviously so mad you have no desire to understand.

Quote:
who are you to make fun of someones rank when you dont even play ranked.
Incorrect. The notion that the only way one can have any understanding of competitive play and balance by ONLY playing ranked is absurd. It's true that personal experience is probably the best way of learning to do something, but it is not the only way. The existence of streams where pros will provide commentary their own commentary on what and how to do things is demonstration of this enough. Humans are a species that don't just learn by doing, they learn by observing.

Quote:
You havent played a single ranked game so you have no idea what its like.
What it's like to personally play a ranked game? Nope, however that's not relevant since I wasn't commenting on what it's liked to play ranked. I was however noting that that the OP has no credibility. He has made a suggestion that would render Akali useless or overpowered or the same depending on the counter balance, so his credibility was already thrown into question. The Bronze ranking only solidifies this. While it is doesn't absolutely mean that he has little to no understanding, it certainly supports it when measured in context with an absurd balance suggestion. Hence "**** posts."

Quote:
Also maybe if you said something logical about how akali shouldnt be nerfed then we wouldnt be having this argument.
Assuming one can read, one will note that I have not commented on whether or not Akali should be nerfed. I have only noted that the OPs suggestion is absurd.

Akali is centered around snowballing. If she can't snow ball she doesn't do anything. However, she is not a hyper carry, and most people with proper gear (Health with MR not to mention avoiding crowd control and the like) will survive her burst at the end game. Because of this, Akali will usually use more than 1 mark of her ultimate to kill someone late game. This is an important aspect of her kit (which with a damage buff mark, a stealth and resistance buff and a damaging gap closer is designed for diving ****); not only is her R a tool for killing, it's also a tool for escaping, as in a late game team fight when people bring pinks or have Oracles up, Akali's shroud only becomes useful for the resistance buff; the refresh on kill becomes crucial for any hope of survival or continuity of effectiveness. If Akali was made to only be able to have 1 mark up, the CDR would have to be to such an extent that either it's practically the equivalent of having 3 up at all times, or the damage would have to be buffed to ensure a kill and thus the refresh. Alternatively, one could make the CDR buff negligible, which would mean after using R once, she's going to spend most of her time getting gang raped by 5 enemy players.

One of the options renders her worthless, as her late game would fall off harder than Shaco's, which is not good for an assassin. One of these would make her overpowered as **** post 6, and one would basically do nothing than what she has now.

Quote:
But since you have been playing this game for less time than anyone in this thread you dont know what the hell you are talking about.
You have been playing since season 1, yet you are only in Silver. Clearly time played is not the best measurement of game knowledge or capacity to play. So this argument is more hypocritical than what you contend mine is.

Quote:
InB4: I WAS JUST TROLLING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Since my arguments are not centered around logical fallacies, I don't need to use this as a "defense."

How mad are you?