Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who in their right mind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIexanderNW

03-05-2013

Just make it that pink wards do 500 magic damage to her when dropped so they could actually fulfill their role of countering her.

Forchark

03-05-2013

Quote:
Yuniver:
You obviously hate darius as much as I hate akali because you wont stfu about him when this thread is about how broken Akali's burst and mobility are

Sure. Yup. I'm closed minded. don't try comparing things with me because you want to stay on one topic. (sarcasm)

How about:
Hecarim's ult
Hecarim's w
Elise's e
the skill flash
Yi's ult
Teemo's speed
Miss Fortune's passive

I could keep going, but I was trying to compare damage output and use on ults. Instead, I now feel like listing a chain of "gap closing" abilities to clear up the thought process a bit.

Criomhthann

03-05-2013

Also, OP is Bronze league who's jimmies are rustled as **** because he lost to some Akali.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29226622

Forchark

03-05-2013

Lol and he plays Xin.

I hate when people just play overplayed, easy to play, overpowered characters. Thats why I try to just play the rare ones. Especially since a lot of people don't know how to react to them.

Criomhthann

03-05-2013

Quote:
Yuniver:
Seriously...why even post if its not something constructive

Constructive posts are a luxury only afforded to people who do not post ****.

You post ****.

You therefore, do not receive such a luxury.

Apocagenocitis

03-05-2013

Quote:
Criomhthann:
Also, OP is Bronze league who's jimmies are rustled as **** because he lost to some Akali.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29226622

Says the guy with no ranked games played and who just hit level 30.

Criomhthann

03-05-2013

Quote:
Apocagenocitis:

Hit level 30 a few weeks ago. But that's not relevant since I am not the one complaining about balance and making a suggestion that would render a champion worthless.

Also, you are Silver and have not played any ranked game in days. Talk tough to me, I love tough guys.

Forchark

03-05-2013

Quote:
Apocagenocitis:

I don't hold that against him too much. I avoid ranked because 3/4 the games are trolled and therefore not fun. Plus, I have nothing to prove to anyone. I'm sick of dealing with people convinced Jungle is necessary and that there has to be an adc, and I hate the wining.

Might be the same.

Apocagenocitis

03-05-2013

Quote:
Criomhthann:
Hit level 30 a few weeks ago. But that's not relevant since I am not the one complaining about balance and making a suggestion that would render a champion worthless.

Well don't make fun of someone's bad ranking when you haven't even played the game long enough to know anything.

Criomhthann

03-05-2013

Quote:
Apocagenocitis:
Well don't make fun of someone's bad ranking when you haven't even played the game long enough to know anything.

The point >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .

You>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Are here.

Do you even lift?