Who in their right mind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuniver

03-05-2013

on the riot staff thought it was a good idea to buff akali...ffs

Nerf her ult down to 1 charge and reduce the cd for it to recharge by a flat amount in all ranks and shes fixed

Or...reduce the damage it currently does or reduce its scaling...

So sick of going against an Akali every game that just roams and get triples kills all day and ends the game 25-2

Roit pls, shes obviously more broken than Olaf a few patches ago

EDIT: RAISES FLAMESHIELD

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

WeeeWoooWeeeWooo

Waaaahmbulence is on it's way, OP, hang in there.

Forchark

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuniver View Post
Nerf her ult down to 1 charge and reduce the cd for it to recharge by a flat amount in all ranks and shes fixed
But disregard Darius's ult being 12 seconds of infinite use after easily bleeding and whittling down someone.

Her blast doesn't even do a lot. If it does, its cause she marks you.

Plus! She never does that much damage to me because I seem to be the only one who incorporates magic resistance. Everyone who complains just builds straight damage, then complain when someone looks at them and they die.

Yuniver

03-05-2013

Darius doesn't have a 1500 range gap closer that can be used 3 times consecutively...plus hes so kitable.

You cant run from Akali...and why would you build tons of MR to counter 1 champion when you have to sacrifice all of your damage output just to "withstand" her insane burst, which makes you just a meat shield for her to ignore when teamfights start

"L2 Hexdrinker / merc treads noob"

Forchark

03-05-2013

Quote:
Darius doesn't have a 1500 range gap closer that can be used 3 times consecutively...plus hes so kitable.

You cant run from Akali...and why would you build tons of MR to counter 1 champion when you have to sacrifice all of your damage output just to "withstand" her insane burst, which makes you just a meat shield for her to ignore when teamfights start
He also does 3 times the damage with higher base attack, attack damage for auto attacks.

Plus who says you have to build lots of magic resist? If you are ap, just get an abyssal scepter. If you want, get a banshees veil. Those are typically enough to slow her killing spree.

I have no idea whatsoever why so many people are convinced they have to be Full hp, full armor, full mag res, full ad, or full ap. You can mix them, and i quite often get the most kills doing so...

smileysmiley

03-05-2013

Akali is an assassin, she's meant to deal a ton of burst
You nerf her ult to 1 charge?
She is no longer an assassin

Yuniver

03-05-2013

You obviously hate darius as much as I hate akali because you wont stfu about him when this thread is about how broken Akali's burst and mobility are

Criomhthann

03-05-2013

Quote:
on the riot staff thought it was a good idea to buff akali...ffs

Nerf her ult down to 1 charge and reduce the cd for it to recharge by a flat amount in all ranks and shes fixed.
I can see the patch notes now:

"Fixed a bug where Akali was being played."

Yuniver

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmiley View Post
Akali is an assassin, she's meant to deal a ton of burst
You nerf her ult to 1 charge?
She is no longer an assassin
She would still be, I didnt say leave her ult untouched except for making her have a max charge of 1. I also suggested they make its recharge much shorter so she cant inst-gib someone in lane whos just farming a 5 second walk away from their tower.

Yuniver

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criomhthann View Post
I can see the patch notes now:

"Fixed a bug where Akali was being played."
Seriously...why even post if its not something constructive